Peaky Blinders or Line of Duty?

I've seen some really divisive threads on here...political threads, sack the manager threads, sack the board threads...but this one takes the fucking biscuit Lubo! Whit sort of sick twisted mind asks someone to choose between Peaky Blinders and Line of Duty...I won't do it, I just won't! πŸ˜’

I've seen some really divisive threads on here...political threads, sack the manager threads, sack the board threads...but this one takes the fucking biscuit Lubo! Whit sort of sick twisted mind asks someone to choose between Peaky Blinders and Line of Duty...I won't do it, I just won't! πŸ˜’
like all Lubos threads they end in arguments ,,,,,join in and give it time

were waiting to pounce

Who else was as disappointed as me in the finale of L.O.D. ?

Aye after 6 brilliant episodes tying the whole 6 series together and building up aw the tension and suspense about the identity of 'H/the fourth man' the big reveal was definately 😁 a bit of a let down Shammy!

I think it was deliberate though given how LoD usually works, another series is a cert and I think we'll find oot that he was only passing on the orders but somebody else higher up was the one giving them. ;)(y)

Aye after 6 brilliant episodes tying the whole 6 series together and building up aw the tension and suspense about the identity of 'H/the fourth man' the big reveal was definately 😁 a bit of a let down Shammy!

I think it was deliberate though given how LoD usually works, another series is a cert and I think we'll find oot that he was only passing on the orders but somebody else higher up was the one giving them. ;)(y)
Spot on, Andy. Someone bigger is pulling the strings but the whole episode was an anticlimax and is left opened for another series......... or mibbe not πŸ˜‰

Back