Pedophiles, come in all shapes

Absolutely abhorrent that some people have faux outrage because it's linked to a football club they despise. Not one thought about lives destroyed,ruined. But great it's linked to that CLUB! let's see what the judiciary decide.and never use a child's suffering for disgusting cheap point scoring ever!

I didn't post it because of the strip he was wearing I posted it becsuse he's s pedo & he didn't give a f**k he was being filmed, also exposing himself in the manner he did.

Pedophilia is not an illness or a disease, it the fact they are turn on by children, its not just men that are pedos, you get woman one's as well. Personally I would bring back the death penalty for the bastards. Its the job of government to protect children, unfortunately Social Workers, the judicial system & Police seem to think it's okay for these monster's tae live in society, apparently it helps with their rehabilitation.

You can't rehabilitate someone's sexual desires, HANG THE CVNTS! Simples ?

Here's a fairly uncomprehensive list of potential crimes the police failed to investigate:

Lewd and libidinous behaviour
Solicitation of a minor
Aggravated assault
Breach of the peace
Sexual harassment
Indecent exposure
Being a fucking disgusting hun

The law states a minor does not have the capacity to enter into an agreement either.

So

Attempted Rape has got to go on your list.

No time for sexual predators, they really are the dregs in the sewer.

Should be castrated the lot of them.

Send this link to the hunco sites....maybe silence them for a few minutes and make them think.....if that is possible.....disgusting it definitely is, but using it as a stick against Celtic all the time has come full circle to batter and bruise their ALL righteous egos...
.. Paedophilia has no boundaries, even found within the ranks of the unwashed hordes.....

Send this link to the hunco sites....maybe silence them for a few minutes and make them think.....if that is possible.....disgusting it definitely is, but using it as a stick against Celtic all the time has come full circle to batter and bruise their ALL righteous egos...
.. Paedophilia has no boundaries, even found within the ranks of the unwashed hordes.....
its in their paper the Sun, bound to see it when filling in the bingo page and doing the post code lottery.

Back