Pensioners FC

Have you seen the clip from (the) rangers tv after the weekend? The usual deludemol overdosed idiot is claiming that the reason we won is because we have a team full of bastards who will absolutely anything to win. Their team are all far too nice! He then rattles off a list of their players who are too nice - including McGregor!!!!

Oh my days. Oh my phuqing sides! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have you seen the clip from (the) rangers tv after the weekend? The usual deludemol overdosed idiot is claiming that the reason we won is because we have a team full of bastards who will absolutely anything to win. Their team are all far too nice! He then rattles off a list of their players who are too nice - including McGregor!!!!

Oh my days. Oh my phuqing sides! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Post it Bridie,geez a laugh

Don't listen to them MD wind up merchants, it's a horse just stick your dough on it.View attachment 5757

Sam Sung is a thoroughbred horse born in Australia in 2000. Race horse Sam Sung A Song is by Timber Country (USA) out of Centollua (AUS) , trained by Danny Williams. Sam Sung A Song form is available here. Owned by FIRSTHOLME SYNDICATE (MGRS: C SALEH & T WONKA)..
There's a song about Neil Lennon
"SAMSUNG SO STRONG..."

Oi
Oi Artur Samsung galaxy a50 is that any good? 🤔 And before you give me smart arse advice I'm no spending a grand on a bloody phone!
Mick I'd ask your advice mate but I don't want a bakelite phone! 😹
oor MD wiz there when the Rosetta Stone was found. So there’s a pharaohold chance he’ll give yi guid advice on the new iPhone string 11.
but watch oot I upset Mick the other day there Hoopy and the email parchment I received was full o sweary words and Stella stains.
HH Methuselah

HH 😱🤔😂

Members online

Back