Pensioners FC

Awrite Bhoys, the Shammy bashing is getting 'old' (pun intended) so how about a wee bit of respect, for someone, who would do anything for anyone, that being Shammy
A joke's a joke, but I lust think that at times, things tend to get out of hand a wee bit, plus, it might just put some new members off, from joining in
Appreciate your understanding
HH and Merry Christmas

Awrite Bhoys, the Shammy bashing is getting 'old' (pun intended) so how about a wee bit of respect, for someone, who would do anything for anyone, that being Shammy
A joke's a joke, but I lust think that at times, things tend to get out of hand a wee bit, plus, it might just put some new members off, from joining in
HH and Merry Christmas
Sorry Dill but what are we fuckin snowflakes?If you cany take a laugh and a joke on a football forum then whats the point being here.If ive offended Shamrock in any way then im sorry but i think shes a good sport and knows we're only having a laugh.

Sorry Dill but what are we fuckin snowflakes?If you cany take a laugh and a joke on a football forum then whats the point being here.If ive offended Shamrock in any way then im sorry but i think shes a good sport and knows we're only having a laugh.
No, not snowflakes, I was thinking you might be adult enough, to read between the lines
Sometimes, people get overwhelmed and just need a break from getting slagged
Do you know what she's been through lately ?
Does anyone know what anyone is going through
Just think before the feeding frenzy starts again
HH

No, not snowflakes, I was thinking you might be adult enough, to read between the lines
Sometimes, people get overwhelmed and just need a break from getting slagged
Do you know what she's been through lately ?
Does anyone know what anyone is going through
Just think before the feeding frenzy starts again
HH
Feeding frenzy?You must be jokin?Away fur a lie down n dont patronise me.If somethins been said Shammy doesnt like she knows she can mail me and tell me straight,dont think she needs you to dig members up.

Feeding frenzy?You must be jokin?Away fur a lie down n dont patronise me.If somethins been said Shammy doesnt like she knows she can mail me and tell me straight,dont think she needs you to dig members up.
Not patronizing in any way
You take it how you like it
No need for further discussion

Members online

Latest posts

Back