Pensioners FC

Weedocbhoy60

According to various sources sevco are to give Germaine Defoe a permanent deal, with McGregor and Davis given "fresh terms".
To me this looks like there is no money in the kitty (and no silverware to sell) to buy fresh legs. So they must give the serial losers new deals, bargain basement indeed. Well that's how it looks to me.
What about you bhoys and ghirls ? Or do just don't give a ......

According to various sources sevco are to give Germaine Defoe a permanent deal, with McGregor and Davis given "fresh terms".
To me this looks like there is no money in the kitty (and no silverware to sell) to buy fresh legs. So they must give the serial losers new deals, bargain basement indeed. Well that's how it looks to me.
Better the shite you know Weedocbhoy.
than EPL 5tier Shite. Oh there pain is a pleasure to see.

HH 😂

Or do just don't give a ......

To be honest, I don't. But you're right, it looks like the tin is empty.

A quick observation, though: To the untrained observer -- or to the scores or hundreds of lurkers constantly on the forum (hi, folks!) -- it might appear that we spend a little more time talking about "The Rangers™" than we really should. Fuck those clowns, and who cares what they do?

A quick observation, though: To the untrained observer -- or to the scores or hundreds of lurkers constantly on the forum (hi, folks!) -- it might appear that we spend a little more time talking about "The Rangers™" than we really should. Fuck those clowns, and who cares what they do?
Well said Larry.bout time someone said it.

I saw the headline and thought you were starting a team
I was ready to sign up
😄😄😄😄😄😳

i got slaughtered on here and labelled a hun for saying the very same thing

Members online

Latest posts

Back