Pensioners FC

Awrite Bhoys, the Shammy bashing is getting 'old' (pun intended) so how about a wee bit of respect, for someone, who would do anything for anyone, that being Shammy
A joke's a joke, but I lust think that at times, things tend to get out of hand a wee bit, plus, it might just put some new members off, from joining in
Appreciate your understanding
HH and Merry Christmas
Well said D,respect!

Awrite Bhoys, the Shammy bashing is getting 'old' (pun intended) so how about a wee bit of respect, for someone, who would do anything for anyone, that being Shammy
A joke's a joke, but I lust think that at times, things tend to get out of hand a wee bit, plus, it might just put some new members off, from joining in
HH and Merry Christmas
Naw

No, not snowflakes, I was thinking you might be adult enough, to read between the lines
Sometimes, people get overwhelmed and just need a break from getting slagged
Do you know what she's been through lately ?
Does anyone know what anyone is going through
Just think before the feeding frenzy starts again
HH
I'm guessing it was the comment i made about being a fearty
Shamrock won't be shy in telling me to stfu , and reading between the lines she can have a laugh and give it back

I'm cool. As long as you ghuys know you'll get it back in spades. :p :p :p
Sorry Shammy we can't bash you anymore as its offensive to people who aren't you.
I would appreciate if you didn't call me Loopy anymore as it may offend someone who isn't me.
While we're curing problems that aren't problems......
I wont be taking the piss out of Stevie for being incompetent anymore incase it offends an incompetent person who isn't Stevie.
Nobody should take the piss out of MDs considerable age anymore incase Methusula joins and feels left out.
And Kelly, if you bad mouth cats again am gonna boot you right in the baws!
(Sorry if that last sentence offended anyone)

PC world is fun!

Sorry Shammy we can't bash you anymore as its offensive to people who aren't you.
I would appreciate if you didn't call me Loopy anymore as it may offend someone who isn't me.
While we're curing problems that aren't problems......
I wont be taking the piss out of Stevie for being incompetent anymore incase it offends an incompetent person who isn't Stevie.
Nobody should take the piss out of MDs considerable age anymore incase Methusula joins and feels left out.
And Kelly, if you bad mouth cats again am gonna boot you right in the baws!
(Sorry if that last sentence offended anyone)

PC world is fun!
Am still gony call you a Fud ..👍

Members online

Latest posts

Back