Peter "back of the bus" Lawwell - Merged

jinky58

is this man doing enough to protect our club or should he be shown the door.
my own thoughts are he should be shoved under our team bus unless he grows a pair of balls big enough to call out the cheats at the SFA , Sevco and Scottish referee association

Yes Peter, YOU! you have made £million's from our club,YOU are the highest paid CEO in british football,tonight we've seen yet more "honest mistakes"and nothing is said,the last game against sevco,the accusations of our "racist" fan's from smsmfrom every so called sports journalist and not a word from our club. yet these hacks are at Celtic park,given access and hospitality,yet still regurgitate bile and negativity and spew it in our faces, yet You, sit on your hand's!
I remember "the Celtic View" being issued,to counteract the negativity against our club,the "bunnet" taking on all comers and giving them a slap!
YOU,are happy enough,to target OUR fans,
YOU, have not once publicly,stood up for us
YOU,are a disgrace, given the position you hold,you are seen as spineless,myself and countless other fan's have spilt blood defending and fighting for Celtic,we have paid our hard earned cash,sometimes when we could'nt afford to support our teamthrough good times and bad times,
the least we should expect is for our leaders to show the same passion,
but YOU,have let us down at EVERY turn,enjoy your money,enjoy your bonuses, enjoy your back of the bus mentality, for we will not be sitting beside you!
Glasgow Celtic ☘ ☘☘☘

Yes Peter, YOU! you have made £million's from our club,YOU are the highest paid CEO in british football,tonight we've seen yet more "honest mistakes"and nothing is said,the last game against sevco,the accusations of our "racist" fan's from smsmfrom every so called sports journalist and not a word from our club. yet these hacks are at Celtic park,given access and hospitality,yet still regurgitate bile and negativity and spew it in our faces, yet You, sit on your hand's!
I remember "the Celtic View" being issued,to counteract the negativity against our club,the "bunnet" taking on all comers and giving them a slap!
YOU,are a disgrace, given the position you hold,you are seen as spineless,myself and countless other fan's have spilt blood defending and fighting for Celtic,we have paid our hard earned cash,sometimes when we could'nt afford to support our teamthrough good times and bad times,
but YOU,have let us down at EVERY turn,enjoy your money,enjoy your bonuses, enjoy your back of the bus mentality, for we will not be sitting beside you!
Glasgow Celtic ☘ ☘☘☘

AYE, MD. "TONTO TIME, ME THINKS" 🍀COYBIG🍀 STOP THE 🚌🚍🚌

Glasgow Celtic ☘ ☘☘☘
Absolutely spot on Michael ,hit the nail on the head ,great post,the guy is well bye his shelf life,
he needs to go ,Richard Prior see no evil hear no evil 👿 honestly think he could not give a monkeys🐒 about the people who give their hard earned cash to our club

Absolutely spot on Michael ,hit the nail on the head ,great post,the guy is well bye his shelf life,
he needs to go ,Richard Prior see no evil hear no evil 👿 honestly think he could not give a monkeys🐒 about the people who give their hard earned cash to our club
Bang on mate look what 🤡🤡 do when dealing with real high flyers, be careful what you wish for. Or it it cost "many millions of pounds"

In 50 years the guy will have a statue outside the stadium.....oh not ours. I mean ibrokes. The guy has single handedly saved their club, in spite of the various con men who have ripped at rangers carcass he has fought and fought to keep the "old firm" alive. From the 5-way agreement to res 12. The huns will celebrate him in years to come.

In 50 years the guy will have a statue outside the stadium.....oh not ours. I mean ibrokes. The guy has single handedly saved their club, in spite of the various con men who have ripped at rangers carcass he has fought and fought to keep the "old firm" alive. From the 5-way agreement to res 12. The huns will celebrate him in years to come.
they died mate.

Nobody saved them and they died.

Might get a statue for pretending they never died. But thats the peculiar state of mind of their illness.

Dave King billionaire asked for them to die.
He used his skullduggery and confidence tricksters in the MSM to fabricate a whole toxic lie in order to get control of a new club.

Peter Lawell may well be complicit in the scam.

But he didn't save the club.

Rangers still owe millions to creditors and the owners of that club lost their entire stock holding.

Gone.

Caput.

Nobody saved their club.

Not even the billionaire fans.

they died mate.

Nobody saved them and they died.

Might get a statue for pretending they never died. But thats the peculiar state of mind of their illness.

Dave King billionaire asked for them to die.
He used his skullduggery and confidence tricksters in the MSM to fabricate a whole toxic lie in order to get control of a new club.

Peter Lawell may well be complicit in the scam.

But he didn't save the club.

Rangers still owe millions to creditors and the owners of that club lost their entire stock holding.

Gone.

Caput.

Nobody saved their club.

Not even the billionaire fans.

That's what I ment TET, saved their club in whatever capacity. The rangers, sevco. He has allowed the survival lie to carry on. He has allowed the "old firm" tag to carry on. We all know they are dead but hes allowed them to believe they arent.

Glasgow Celtic ☘ ☘☘☘
Aw that Stella and you still managed to hit the nail on the heid! Well done MD.

We'll fall like a pack of cards

When we've to many jokers in the pack it's not a hard one to call ,it's the Celtic way if things are going great on the field ,you just have to scratch the surface and you'll find Celtic are always one step away from being a disaster

You reep what you sow Celtic ,what should have been a year when every one is focused on achieving the nine and future success in europe ,scratch under the surface and you find we the supporters the heart beat of the club have been betrayed at every turn by a shower of spinless bastards

From Res!"12 to the silence on media slurs and sfa disiplinary rules ,you've sat on your hands for too long

THIS IS NOT A CELTIC BOARD THAT REPRESENTS THE SUPPORT OR THE WELL BEING OF THE CLUB

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Peter Lawwell have to answer the allegations that he either misled the Celtic AGM, Shareholders et al.....and/or was negligent in his role as the Celtic CEO.....in reference to the secret 5 way agreement?

I say AYE!
I think trust in his model is at an all time low, due to his silence on so many key issues over last few years, coupled with his customer statement/company interests.

If its true he knows contents of 5 way agreement and is in favour of the elephant creating so much anger.

1 They actually believe the utter nonsense of club v company distinction. And are taking (what may well have started as a goodwill gesture) the piss on every level based on this 5 way agreement, driving a lunatic financial model that will crash Scottish football if it fails.

2 He either lied to Celtic support or used double talk misleading narrative on his willingness to support ethics of football in previous AGMs, imo, perhaps in hope it all just went away, or more sinister to capitalise on his own personal financial gain while the crypt tried to capitalise their new club.

Eitherway, his silence has not been welcome, and perhaps there are other sinister stuff that he hopes will just go away in the sound of silence.

Somebody at club needs to deal with the silence

1 to clear up the off field anger
2 to get a proper accountable legal definition on the happenings that clearly were clouded in shenanigans, imo, since Craig Whyte trial and the overall ineptitude/corruption ruining the love of the game.

In short I think AYE

club needs to address fans both to stabilise and reinvigorate the trust that board love club more than money.

Back