Peter Grant & Scotland

Got to be honest ah never took to him.

I liked him goin through opposition. I liked how he took no shit and was up for a ruck cant stand yellow bellied shite and he could never be accused of that.

Big Bobo was my favourite enforcer though.

Bobo’s gonna get ye..... fkn loved him ?

Was there no a joke that McStay got his injuries due to his hospital balls ?

Rapid had won the bad-tempered first leg in Vienna 3–1. Alan McInally was sent off and Peter Grant accused of stamping on one of the Austrian players. This got the tie off to a fiery start and set the second leg up to be a tense affair. The atmosphere in the second leg at Celtic Park was hostile to say the least.

12.09mins in Peter Stamp

Tell you what Moreloss would not have came up against him, PG would have kicked his baws and stood on the prick if he dived in front of him. This team all playing for the club.

Rapid had won the bad-tempered first leg in Vienna 3–1. Alan McInally was sent off and Peter Grant accused of stamping on one of the Austrian players. This got the tie off to a fiery start and set the second leg up to be a tense affair. The atmosphere in the second leg at Celtic Park was hostile to say the least.

12.09mins in Peter Stamp

Tell you what Moreloss would not have came up against him, PG would have kicked his baws and stood on the prick if he dived in front of him. This team all playing for the club.
Some nice football there Boab,we looked a force .Shame i only seen a few of these guys at the end of their careers .Grant,McStay,McClair

12.09mins in Peter Stamp

Unusually I was in the jungle that night, it looked from where I was looked like the bottle hit the cunt. The replay was probably the maddest day out of my life.
Anyway I don't really remember him doing anything that good and I always thought he came across a bit ...I dunno...unfriendly. Never took to him is aw.....

Unusually I was in the jungle that night, it looked from where I was looked like the bottle hit the cunt. The replay was probably the maddest day out of my life.
Anyway I don't really remember him doing anything that good and I always thought he came across a bit ...I dunno...unfriendly. Never took to him is aw.....
The replay was a square go. But manchester was very welcoming to us loved it, the band round the park, the keeper getting a doing and the goalscorer getting his baws toed, let them know they were cheating bastards and a big fuck you as well UEFA, scum. Changed days of course.

The replay was a square go. But manchester was very welcoming to us loved it, the band round the park, the keeper getting a doing and the goalscorer getting his baws toed, let them know they were cheating bastards and a big fuck you as well UEFA, scum. Changed days of course.

The media up hear were foaming at the mouth when they realised that man utd had arranged the Wolfe Tone RFB to entertain the troops, mind boggling stuff with the Troubles still in full flow at the time Boab.

The media up hear were foaming at the mouth when they realised that man utd had arranged the Wolfe Tone RFB to entertain the troops, mind boggling stuff with the Troubles still in full flow at the time Boab.
Love it.
A neutral football ground plays some music for both set of visitors. Yet it offends the the SMSM....... Why

Was great atmosphere man Utd were up in Tannadice at the same time as our game. The galling thing was UEFA not leaving the score at blank with winner takes all they disadvantage Celtic, allowing them to keep the result from their first tie. We had no option but to attack and they sat deep and scored on a counter attack . That left a mountain to climb that was unasailable and so the story ended, ironically Everton and man Utd were going to pull out of Europe had Celtic told UEFA to do one, the fucking board we had, should have been put up against a wall that night, Everton went onto win the thing and I reckon we would have pumped them.

Last edited:
Love it.
A neutral football ground plays some music for both set of visitors. Yet it offends the the SMSM....... Why
Had be a 100 miles away. Thing is the media were nowhere near the bars or clubs who opened up to Celtic and believe me it was more than just republican bands that appeared and provided the signing and playing. Loved the Manchester hospitality that evening.

May 1995. SCOTTISH CUP FINAL.

PETER GRANT....... MAN OF THE MATCH.

The tears that flowed just showed how much that meant to him. If he was good enough for Tommy Burns, he was good enough for me!
Spot on SO that final cements Grant as a parkhead legend in my books. Remember that we had won nothing for so long. Grantys mom display was the start of the return of Celtic

I couldn't beleive it when the band marched on , into the penalty box where Vienna were warming up.
I was in the bit that is now the away corner at OT , loads of Everton fans in there. Pre- the Liverpool love in. Always had a soft spot for Everton since then.

May 1995. SCOTTISH CUP FINAL.

PETER GRANT....... MAN OF THE MATCH.

The tears that flowed just showed how much that meant to him. If he was good enough for Tommy Burns, he was good enough for me!

Was at the match, Peter Grant covered every blade of grass in Hampden that day, he was playing with a damaged knee that day, Tommy Burns told the media after the game about it. Granty is one of us, probably knows more about football & tactics, than that Ginger Judas CVNT ever will.

Aye, Granty & Faddy where in place before McLeish got the job.

Members online

Latest posts

Back