Peter the time to make important decisions is now !!!!!!!

Derry Bhoy

Peter Lawell it is time now to put the biscuit tin away ,and get the cheque book out. It was awful to watch that display against Kilmarnock and if the inaction by you and the board cause the loss of 10 in a row on your head be it.
Today you need to go out and buy Shane Duffy a guy who will play for the jersey a player we should have bought before he signed for Brighton.
Ivan Toney is great prospect get him signed today yes today the club will get back any investment they make in him and more.
As for Tom Rogic and Leigh Griffiths if they are not contributing to the team get them off the books we have to many players not giving the effort required to play in the hoops.
During the last 4 months the club have been chasing players I am sure there has been at least twenty named on this site, we have signed one player a goalkeeper.
Its ok Peter get the cheque book out today and start doing your job, your £3,000,000 will still be there for you at the end of the season if we dont do the ten then it will be your P45.

Peter Lawell it is time now to put the biscuit tin away ,and get the cheque book out. It was awful to watch that display against Kilmarnock and if the inaction by you and the board cause the loss of 10 in a row on your head be it.
Today you need to go out and buy Shane Duffy a guy who will play for the jersey a player we should have bought before he signed for Brighton.
Ivan Toney is great prospect get him signed today yes today the club will get back any investment they make in him and more.
As for Tom Rogic and Leigh Griffiths if they are not contributing to the team get them off the books we have to many players not giving the effort required to play in the hoops.
During the last 4 months the club have been chasing players I am sure there has been at least twenty named on this site, we have signed one player a goalkeeper.
Its ok Peter get the cheque book out today and start doing your job, your £3,000,000 will still be there for you at the end of the season if we dont do the ten then it will be your P45.
Aye its time to invest some cash in a centre defender who'sno a pussy

We witnessed with the refusal of the Celtic Board to support Resolution 12 and indeed obfuscate (some would say lie) about their knowledge and contribution to the 5 way agreement what is more important to them.....the survival of the so called Old Firm?

Peter Lawwell to the Celtic AGM...”It is not in the best interests of the Club to pursue this matter” (I paraphrase)

Winning the 10 would finish the Huns.....there’s little doubt about this.....their support would leave them in their droves.....this would finish them as a viable threat to us for ever and a day.....the duopoly would become a monopoly and be seen as not good for business in some quarters?.....would our custodians sacrifice the 10 to ensure the survival of the so called Old Firm?.....bearing in mind 2 Scottish teams will be in the draw for the Champions League qualifiers next year.....what do you think?

Deffo need a C/back who hits you not the other way about need a left back And somecunt in midfield who doesn’t shit out of tackles but we need to get players in that’s plain to see and we need urgency because too many yesterday showed no fight no desire
And we were back to tippy Tappy Snake type fitba we are Celtic FC we play 2 up front home and away in the league.
Europe is different they tell me but think we play 2 upfront always agree Derry Bhoy if there are players not getting itdone then get them the Ffs out of the club love wee Griff but
If he’s more interested in Social Media then bye bye and Rogic an empty shirt since his Injury like the look of Ajeti and Toney
So come on PL get the cheque book out you know it makes sense mibbie gie up this years wages and put it into the transfer budget.
I know I know that’ll never happen somecunts gotta pay furra heated driveway.
rant ower

HH 🍀

We witnessed with the refusal of the Celtic Board to support Resolution 12 and indeed obfuscate (some would say lie) about their knowledge and contribution to the 5 way agreement what is more important to them.....the survival of the so called Old Firm?

Peter Lawwell to the Celtic AGM...”It is not in the best interests of the Club to pursue this matter” (I paraphrase)

Winning the 10 would finish the Huns.....there’s little doubt about this.....their support would leave them in their droves.....this would finish them as a viable threat to us for ever and a day.....the duopoly would become a monopoly and be seen as not good for business in some quarters?.....would our custodians sacrifice the 10 to ensure the survival of the so called Old Firm?.....bearing in mind 2 Scottish teams will be in the draw for the Champions League qualifiers next year.....what do you think?
Imatim, I was sitting last night thinking the same thing. Does it suit the boards objectives not to achieve the ten to maintain the duopoly? I really wouldn't be surprised but if a lack of spending to strengthen the team denies this historic achievement then he will suffer the consequences.

Imatim, I was sitting last night thinking the same thing. Does it suit the boards objectives not to achieve the ten to maintain the duopoly? I really wouldn't be surprised but if a lack of spending to strengthen the team denies this historic achievement then he will suffer the consequences.

After what transpired with Res 12 and the part played by our custodians I wouldn’t rule out anything.....Res 12 had the Huns and a few of their placemen nailed.....we let them off the hook because it wasn’t in the company’s best interests.....what a statement.....so fraud, cheating, lies and corruption doesn’t matter?.....so what exactly does matter then?

After what transpired with Res 12 and the part played by our custodians I wouldn’t rule out anything.....Res 12 had the Huns and a few of their placemen nailed.....we let them off the hook because it wasn’t in the company’s best interests.....what a statement.....so fraud, cheating, lies and corruption doesn’t matter?.....so what exactly does matter then?
money

If thiers a defender in the mould of big bobo I'd be delighted weather it's big duff or someone else also big Julian is still a cracking defender I'm sure he's feeling like shit today but I'd rather have him playing for celtic than against us nobody got pass marks yesterday just hope it's one of them moments that can end up being a positive. Now Peter open up the cheque book and bring in the next bobo .hail hail

If thiers a defender in the mould of big bobo I'd be delighted weather it's big duff or someone else also big Julian is still a cracking defender I'm sure he's feeling like shit today but I'd rather have him playing for celtic than against us nobody got pass marks yesterday just hope it's one of them moments that can end up being a positive. Now Peter open up the cheque book and bring in the next bobo .hail hail
Jullie is taking the blame but i feel it was the whole team including Lenny who had a bad day. Suddenly the 3rd game of the season has us in a position of "must win" or sevco have a psychological advantage never mind a bigger points gap. Normally I'd be confident of a result against the Buddys on Wednesday but not so much now. They will i imagine try to "park the bus" as did Killie so we need to wise up and quick. I know it's a long season, or is it gonna be? Let's not find ourselves behind sevco too long cos who knows if this season also is finished early then 10 could be lost.

Jullie is taking the blame but i feel it was the whole team including Lenny who had a bad day. Suddenly the 3rd game of the season has us in a position of "must win" or sevco have a psychological advantage never mind a bigger points gap. Normally I'd be confident of a result against the Buddys on Wednesday but not so much now. They will i imagine try to "park the bus" as did Killie so we need to wise up and quick. I know it's a long season, or is it gonna be? Let's not find ourselves behind sevco too long cos who knows if this season also is finished early then 10 could be lost.
True mate the full team were a yard short for some reason n lennys letting Shved go we needed a winger like him for some fuxkin penetration

He is good player but he let himself down yesterday along with most of our team.Hopefully get a good reaction out them for the next game.Only 2 games in so no too worried about drawing a game .

Members online

Latest posts

Back