Peter the time to make important decisions is now !!!!!!!

He is good player but he let himself down yesterday along with most of our team.Hopefully get a good reaction out them for the next game.Only 2 games in so no too worried about drawing a game .
whenever he comes up against any player who gets physical with him he makes daft mistakes ,,,just like yesterday it's not the end of the world but like ajer he needs tocut out the silly mistakes

Not for the 1st time you wonder what the boards thinking is regarding the Huns is the pound more important than getting into the CL or winning the 10. Make no mistake of the 2 teams which one would go expect to get into CL when there are 2 places for Scottish teams. It is important to get into the group stages this year to give us the money to improve a team that on Sunday looked stagnant as their isn't a great deal of competition for places

For me its a bad shape to the team, mainly. But our full backs are very slight and both ajar and Julien often fall down as if their balance aint right at times. Both good players on their game but when they dip or lose concentration they are weak.

Our forward players dont really do much midfield work and dont really support defence in any coherent shape, imo.

Christie is quality but there is a hubris in his eyes which annoys me. just a personal thing. But the shape is incoherent. Brown looked off the pace. Maybe just a bad day. And Mcgregor is that knackered trying to cover every blade that his shooting is not as accurate. he must be fittest guy out there. but he looks absolutely breathless the entire game trying to defend and create and play winger and full back and number 10 in the same game.

Big eddy alone should have a free role, imo.

elyounousi and forrest are so randomly placed that there cannot be any plan or system imo.

the wee boy Frimpong is great going forward but still so inexperienced that it shows at times.

All in all bad day at office.

Lenny torn face before game even kicked off didn't inspire me.

Christie shooting adhock and out of position (assuming he number 10) annoys me. he scored a freakish free kick. it went in. So hard to criticise. But really. confidence is great. But hubris is not great. Especially when it comes back and bites you.

I wanted lennon to get the job. And at times the team are unplayable. But is that a structured unplayable or just better individuals with flair playing dross every week.

I wanted lennon for the job. But despite winning everything since he been back. I dont see proper shape or system.

We dont defend as unit very well. Julien and ajer dont put fear in attackers and Frimpong or whoever plays left back in any game dont really have much brawn either. As a team we appear to have too many lightweight players. And for all the hype the wee boy Dembele gives me the fear.

We need some muscle through spine. And our stronger players rarely get start.

sometimes wonder if our players need 60k fans to get motivated as well.

Last edited:
For me its a bad shape to the team, mainly. But our full backs are very slight and both ajar and Julien often fall down as if their balance aint right at times. Both good players on their game but when they dip or lose concentration they are weak.

Our forward players dont really do much midfield work and dont really support defence in any coherent shape, imo.

Christie is quality but their is a hubris in his eyes which annoys me. just a personal thing. But the shape is incoherent. Brown looked off the pace. Maybe just a bad day. And Mcgregor is that knackered trying to cover every blade that his shooting is not as accurate. he must be fittest guy out there. but he lacks absolutely breathless the entire game trying to defend and create and play winger and full back and number 1o in the same game.

elyounousi and forrest are so randomly placed that there cannot be any plan or system imo.

the wee boy Frimpong is great going forward but still so inexperienced that it shows at times.

Christie shooting adhock and out of position (assuming he number 10) annoys me. he scored a freakish free kick. it went in. So hard to criticise. But really. confidence is great. But hubris is not great. Especially when it comes back and bites you.

I wanted lennon to get the job. And at times the team are unplayable. But is that a structured unplayable or just better individuals with flair playing dross every week.

I wanted lennon for the job. But despite winning everything since he been back. I dont see proper shape or system.

We dont defend as unit very well. Julien and ajar dont put fear in attackers and Frimpong dont whoever plays left back in any game dont really have much brawn either. As a team we appear to have too many lightweight players. And for all the hype the wee boy Dembele gives me the fear.

said that at the start of the season ,,,how would they react away from home with no fans

Radio Clyde caller calling for Bruisers, Celtic don't do hammer throwing. Centre halfs for Celtic in the new era are scoring goals and doing runs, Julien won the LC, Big Joso also put important goals away in big games, big Ajer a wonder strike v Aberdeen when the game was fizzing out. So fuck getting bruisers in score more goals than the opposition and i dont give a fuck if its 4 3 we win.

Radio Clyde caller calling for Bruisers, Celtic don't do hammer throwing. Centre halfs for Celtic in the new era are scoring goals and doing runs, Julien won the LC, Big Joso also put important goals away in big games, big Ajer a wonder strike v Aberdeen when the game was fizzing out. So fuck getting bruisers in score more goals than the opposition and i dont give a fuck if its 4 3 we win.
Dont need to be bruisers

But we do need bit more brawn imo

And some defensive awareness is important to get ball against an experienced or strong system.

Keegan had that philosophy as manager. And its great when it wins but its not so great when you lose against bunch of old savvy past its. We lose games against solid structure despite having much higher costing players, even in Europe.

Just running around randomly with no defensive awareness puts extra pressure on our defence and well they aren't really that great without structured supporting team effort.

When opposition know your weakness they will try exploit it. Except us, we play random runaround so much even our own players dont have clue who gonna be where ever.

When it works it works, but when its not working you need pure determination and sometimes brute force to get win a game.

And our defence lack brute force and without brown we lack any bite at all.

wee jimmy Johnstone had more bite than our back 4 currently.

And the determination and shape is important if your playing against a good shape and determination.

hubris is useless

I associate it with the dead club

seems to be creeping into our shape at times. And without the big crowd getting them more focused our players seem very weak through spine against a well oiled system

Dont need to be bruisers

But we do need bit more brawn imo

And some defensive awareness is important to get ball against an experienced or strong system.

Keegan had that philosophy as manager. And its great when it wins but its not so great when you lose against bunch of old savvy past its. We lose games against solid structure despite having much higher costing players, even in Europe.

Just running around randomly with no defensive awareness puts extra pressure on our defence and well they aren't really that great without structured supporting team effort.

When opposition know your weakness they will try exploit it. Except us, we play random runaround so much even our own players dont have clue who gonna be where ever.

When it works it works, but when its not working you need pure determination and sometimes brute force to get win a game.

And our defence lack brute force and without brown we lack any bite at all.

wee jimmy Johnstone had more bite than our back 4 currently.

And the determination and shape is important if your playing against a good shape and determination.

hubris is useless

I associate it with the dead club

seems to be creeping into our shape at times. And without the big crowd getting them more focused our players seem very weak through spine against a well oiled system
We drew thanks to a penalty, Julien the villian and nothing about the failure to put more goals away. Christie scored and danced liked it was in the bag, then continued to contribute fuck all, dance after the points are secured, we have a job to do, finish the job then celebrate all you want and be ready to go again, you are only as goos as your last game, that was lat week, this week they were pish as a group,

We drew thanks to a penalty, Julien the villian and nothing about the failure to put more goals away. Christie scored and danced liked it was in the bag, then continued to contribute fuck all, dance after the points are secured, we have a job to do, finish the job then celebrate all you want and be ready to go again, you are only as goos as your last game, that was lat week, this week they were pish as a group,
We drew but despite our huffing and puffing I would say they had more good chances than us despite all being ancient battle hardened oldies.

If we struggle to open killie up and keep the current shape I can see our central defenders getting exposed very often.

The shape needs modified if our 2 best centre backs wanna risk the way they do often.
And our supporting defenders are left and right wingers

We drew but despite our huffing and puffing I would say they had more good chances than us despite all being ancient battle hardened oldies.

If we struggle to open killie up and keep the current shape I can see our central defenders getting exposed very often.

The shape needs modified if our 2 best centre backs wanna risk the way they do often.
And our supporting defenders are left and right wingers
I dont recall our Keeper making a save TET TBH.

i think irrespective of the performance yesterday its patently clear that that pitch is a disgrace and should not be allowed in our game from the get go you could see how awful it was to get any chance of playing controlled football i know people say its the same for both teams but the fact is it makes a mockery of our game and turns it into a shambolic lottery the only people who benefit are the second rate jokers who own them as it takes all the skill factor away and makes the game shambolic

Christie is quality but there is a hubris in his eyes which annoys me. just a personal thing. But the shape is incoherent. Brown looked off the pace. Maybe just a bad day. And Mcgregor is that knackered trying to cover every blade that his shooting is not as accurate. he must be fittest guy out there. but he looks absolutely breathless the entire game trying to defend and create and play winger and full back and number 10 in the same game.

We dont defend as unit very well. Julien and ajer dont put fear in attackers and Frimpong or whoever plays left back in any game dont really have much brawn either. As a team we appear to have too many lightweight players. And for all the hype the wee boy Dembele gives me the fear.

Been a complaint of mine for a number of seasons is when we lose the ball we can't seem to get a defensive shape to stop teams giving us the turnaround especially in Europe against the teams with a plan. Maybe it's because I sit in the top deck and you get a great view of things unfolding and the positioning of the players how many times does our !midfield lose runners into the box or don't put someone in the D at corners simple things that we don't do,complaints done for the night.

i think irrespective of the performance yesterday its patently clear that that pitch is a disgrace and should not be allowed in our game from the get go you could see how awful it was to get any chance of playing controlled football i know people say its the same for both teams but the fact is it makes a mockery of our game and turns it into a shambolic lottery the only people who benefit are the second rate jokers who own them as it takes all the skill factor away and makes the game shambolic
Aye,spn,then pack the penalty boax and punt the baw up tae the big thug up front!

Suppose the pitches are levelers to all teams , but was a scorcher of a day for the pitch not have a bit of water on it and deliberate attempt to prevent the zipping passing game, however we still never showed up in parts..

Members online

Latest posts

Back