Peter the time to make important decisions is now !!!!!!!

Don't know why we played a lone striker against 8 defenders!
Exactly Michael,what happened with 2 up front,is this down to Griff and his silly antics because he is not fit to play or did Lenny think this would not take a lot of winning.
Do we need to be reminded ever week no matter who we play they consider playing us as their cup final.
I have long thought Ajer thinks he is more a movie star than a footballer,I sincerely hope Lenny can get him to act the part of a centre back until we get a real one in.
His big pal is not far behind,I hope I am still around when he goes to ground in a tackle..
In my 60 years of going to Parkhead I need to think long and hard to come up with two 6,4" centre backs who have who have so little command of their area,s..
Does anybody know if Bobo had a son..

HH.

The plastic pitchs are a disgrace in this day and age killie never water the pitch and hamilton over water it and load it with more pellets so heavy on the legs you can see why players are wary of them more chances of picking up nigling injuries

The clubs who have them claim if they had to swith to grass they couldn't afford it and it's maintenance , if that's the case fk off to the lower leagues and take your half built half filled stadiums with you ,cos right now there sucking the finances out of the scottish game

it's alright folk saying but we've got one so it's a leveller ,,,,it's not ours is maintained and set out correctly for it's use ,other teams fk about with the watering and pellets to try and give them an advantage or to stifle the game

it's time these pitch's ripped up and all teams play on grass , if you don't have a grass pitch you don't get into the premier league

The plastic pitchs are a disgrace in this day and age killie never water the pitch and hamilton over water it and load it with more pellets so heavy on the legs you can see why players are wary of them more chances of picking up nigling injuries

The clubs who have them claim if they had to swith to grass they couldn't afford it and it's maintenance , if that's the case fk off to the lower leagues and take your half built half filled stadiums with you ,cos right now there sucking the finances out of the scottish game

it's alright folk saying but we've got one so it's a leveller ,,,,it's not ours is maintained and set out correctly for it's use ,other teams fk about with the watering and pellets to try and give them an advantage or to stifle the game

it's time these pitch's ripped up and all teams play on grass , if you don't have a grass pitch you don't get into the premier league
👏👏👏

Noticed it bigtime the night Broony scored the winner there ,ball looked like it was sticking probably due to the lack of water on it and the dodgy bounces ,get them to fuck

👏👏👏👏👏
Exfuckingzactly

HH 👏

Been a complaint of mine for a number of seasons is when we lose the ball we can't seem to get a defensive shape to stop teams giving us the turnaround especially in Europe against the teams with a plan. Maybe it's because I sit in the top deck and you get a great view of things unfolding and the positioning of the players how many times does our midfield lose runners into the box or don't put someone in the D at corners simple things that we don't do, complaints done for the night.
I don't know why coaches or their 2nd in command don't watch the game from above as you can see what's happening all over the field, you can see where the system is falling down and if you are a half-decent coach you can correct any problems at half time

thats coz they aren't very good, But they did create some decent chances to our not so many.
Think the long ball tae the big lump exposed our defence,Julienne and Ajer could'nt handle it,love wee Frimpong, but he's not a full back yet, and i'm thinking Broony's legs have gone,it was his mistake,that left Julie exposed,and wee Frimpong was nowhere to be seen,imho!

Think the long ball tae the big lump exposed our defence,Julienne and Ajer could'nt handle it,love wee Frimpong, but he's not a full back yet, and i'm thinking Broony's legs have gone,it was his mistake,that left Julie exposed,and wee Frimpong was nowhere to be seen,imho!
Im loath to just blame the defenders.

Our system puts them under intense pressure and sadly they dont really do great under pressure.

generally lack defensive awareness as team imo

hard to balance defence yet still dominate the ball around their area.

I dont like the system we play, just my preference, gung ho cavaliers rarely beat the disciplined round heads

But watching round heads every week is dire as well.

Our best teams over years have the ability to cut teams open but still defend with good awareness.

But its another flaw caused by the sky subsidy model

the players who are good enough to play cavalier football play in the big money leagues

the players who aren't as consistent but can be cavalier will be exposed on days the consistency drops.

but its difficult at best of times to be both solid and fluid attacking unless your really top class. And 30 million and 100k per week wages doesn't even guarantee that consistency.

game is badly broken

Well said!

We witnessed with the refusal of the Celtic Board to support Resolution 12 and indeed obfuscate (some would say lie) about their knowledge and contribution to the 5 way agreement what is more important to them.....the survival of the so called Old Firm?

Peter Lawwell to the Celtic AGM...”It is not in the best interests of the Club to pursue this matter” (I paraphrase)

Winning the 10 would finish the Huns.....there’s little doubt about this.....their support would leave them in their droves.....this would finish them as a viable threat to us for ever and a day.....the duopoly would become a monopoly and be seen as not good for business in some quarters?.....would our custodians sacrifice the 10 to ensure the survival of the so called Old Firm?.....bearing in mind 2 Scottish teams will be in the draw for the Champions League qualifiers next year.....what do you think?
See if we (our board) dont get there hands never mind theyre fingers out theyre hole they will lose alot of the older Tim's I think why shud we spend money on anything fae a t shirt to a ticket for them to fuckin sit on it only this board could make the Huns shower look good BUT its early days transfer window is open another couple of month I'm sure so let's hope they get a proper CB another CM and a forward I'm trying to stay optimistic so pedro get ur fuckin wallet out or am gonny have to wait outside celtic park for u n take said wallet and give it to the manager afore shit gets out a hand😜

Back