Phil Mac on the money here

I think your answer is what the res 12 guys fear most and that is the acceptance that this money spinner can be protected.
Well thats not exactly true, because as the man once said without fans the game is nothing, and granted he was not talking about the riches at the time, but, regardless, it fits the modern game, no fans through the turnstyles until change gets results all the time and only if fans are willing to go along with boycotts will the change we want to see happen.
So is there any answers then ??? I ask that because were in the middle of a winter break and I’m pulling my hair out waiting for the end of January till Football starts again and I can’t wait. Would I boycott a game that I could get a ticket for???? I honestly don’t think I could

So is there any answers then ??? I ask that because were in the middle of a winter break and I’m pulling my hair out waiting for the end of January till Football starts again and I can’t wait. Would I boycott a game that I could get a ticket for???? I honestly don’t think I could

I totally agree with you, Jinxy, if I had the chance and a ticket, I'd be there.

Members online

Latest posts

Back