PICTURE GALLERY Part Two

The wee whisky shop is about there
Went in with my pal to get my dad a nice bottle or two just for being a fucking legend of a man
Welcomed with a dram or two
Debated one or two whiskies
Quickly realised that if you showed a bit of apathy over a brand of whisky the wee guys passion for all whisky meant he would try convince you with one or two of their better offerings
Think this must have went in fir an hour or so
We staggered oot the shop and could hardly walk thinking we’d done the fella up
Went back to our hotel of sorts and it was ok apart Fae the 2 wee lassies riding their mini bicycles round the hotel shouting red rum or something
Woke up in the morning and realised the two bottles a bought were £195 and £190
That’s a hangover
Presented to the Auld man who quipped
Thanks son they look nice but I’d have been happy with a bottle of bells
A fucking boot in the bells I thought

Last edited:
He seen you coming Smelly. 🤣🤣🤣
To be fair shammy he spun me round and left me sore
But he was dead nice about it 🤣
I might be a fucking bumper myself but I’m a mug for polite, manners and someone who can speak properly
Every time I meet a foreigner that apologises for their English I fucking howl at the thought of my weedgie talk and it’s them apologising to me 🤷‍♂️

The wee whisky shop is about there
Went in with my pal to get my dad a nice bottle or two just for being a fucking legend of a man
Welcomed with a dram or two
Debated one or two whiskies
Quickly realised that if you showed a bit of apathy over a brand of whisky the wee guys passion for all whisky meant he would try convince you with one or two of their better offerings
Think this must have went in fir an hour or so
We staggered oot the shop and could hardly walk thinking we’d done the fella up
Went back to our hotel of sorts and it was ok apart Fae the 2 wee lassies riding their mini bicycles round the hotel shouting red rum or something
Woke up in the morning and realised the two bottles a bought were £195 and £190
That’s a hangover
Presented to the Auld man who quipped
Thanks son they look nice but I’d have been happy with a bottle of bells
A fucking boot in the bells I thought
You sure you've never been in Still Game. :LOL:

On our way down to the beach
pSerV7C.jpg

The beach view
iVs8Z08.jpg

The Hoose
KRIizuJ.jpg

Georgia at the beach, digging a hole
EOCOkJB.jpg

Georgia, about to drag me into the water
6xTNTcL.jpg

The 1000 yard stare after draging me into the water
cGCN0zk.jpg

Looking towards AMERICA
AB3Q3bT.jpg

I sometimes wonder how people manage to navigate life with some of their thinking
There was a photo posted online, showing a cloud formation, that looked like an eagle, over a town
People were losing their minds over it
"God is great"
"A miracle"
"A message from God"
These people are every con man's dream, imho
Here it is, over St Peter's basilica in Rome
And also over El Paso, Texas
Then it was spotted over some place in Mexico
Obviously, there's a flock of them 'swanning' about
I commented about it having been 'possibly' :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: photoshopped, only to have the God squad come after me...:cool:
"How dare you !!!:
"Be careful about blaspheming !!!...(now, there's a word I've never used, written, or whatever, well, not since the time of Noah and his magic zoo boat)
What the fuck does that even mean..."You big blasphemer you !!!"
Must be nice, living your life in the Middle Ages
Anyone who is gullible enough to think that this is a sign from some deity, is seriously delusional, and in need of medication
But, that's just me, living my life and trying to be the best I can be, helping others etc
Now, I'm off to get my tinfoil helmet looked out as I have to go out into the world of anti mask, anti vaxxers
Pray for me :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: and look to the skies View attachment 15696View attachment 15697
Fuck walking thru the toon and getting shat on by that😄

Members online

Latest posts

Back