PICTURE GALLERY Part Two

Thats pretty cool.....ask her to choose a better background nxt time ;)
She took that out the kitchen window, set of aluminium ladders, a pound shop cloch and my vegetable plot in the background and a butterfly that I welded together with horseshoes in the foreground that she broke 🙄
It's a working garden! 😹

She took that out the kitchen window, set of aluminium ladders, a pound shop cloch and my vegetable plot in the background and a butterfly that I welded together with horseshoes in the foreground that she broke 🙄
It's a working garden! 😹
Hang a bit canvas up painted dk green behind the burd feeders and put in a couple of natural mossy perches......... ;)

One of Catherine's from tonight.

View attachment 16411
now i don't know if its because i've smoked a pipe for the first time in a month or so tonight or th fact that i'm out there, even by Greenock standards..... but i think you can see Ange's starting 11 v Ferencvaros in the green haze, if you look close enough

Hope she wasn't going round that sharp bend whule she took it ...
However, 'its a belter' copyright my good pal gerry cinnamon swirl

now i don't know if its because i've smoked a pipe for the first time in a month or so tonight or th fact that i'm out there, even by Greenock standards..... but i think you can see Ange's starting 11 v Ferencvaros in the green haze, if you look close enough

Hope she wasn't going round that sharp bend whule she took it ...
However, 'its a belter' copyright my good pal gerry cinnamon swirl
I'll phone a doctor for you mate, you're OK, you're alright, rub your lucky rabbit paw and everything will be fine....

Nine years ago - just before the greatest club in the world defeated the greatest team in the world. 🎂🥳🎉

View attachment 16472
And I was 3 minutes late getting into game 🤨
The lad in the row in front pulls out an unopened bottle of Bucky from his pocket and gives it to me
I say no it’s yours, you have it
He goes in another pocket and pulls out another one
Was an eventful night on the caffeine equivalent of 39 cups of coffee

Members online

Latest posts

Back