PICTURE GALLERY Part Two

Am thinkin it wid look guid printed big hangin in the bathroom ;)
Its a cracker reminded me of a picture my granny had it was a Swan with naked couple wen I was a wean I used look at this picture and think wit the fuck it meant but it was a cracker.....

Found it this was my first look at erotic art😂😂😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211216-142330_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20211216-142330_Google.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 13
The thread has taken a disturbing turn, swans are mental, this was when my daughter and I went for a paddle on the river a few years ago, and she got attacked by a couple of swans, she froze, and stopped paddling, so I had to intervene, and the big male flew at me
On a cheerier note, here's a pic of Georgia waiting on her mince n tatties last nightKiller swans 1.jpgPatiently waiting on seconds .jpg

The thread has taken a disturbing turn, swans are mental, this was when my daughter and I went for a paddle on the river a few years ago, and she got attacked by a couple of swans, she froze, and stopped paddling, so I had to intervene, and the big male flew at me
On a cheerier note, here's a pic of Georgia waiting on her mince n tatties last nightView attachment 16934View attachment 16935
I suppose to the paddles would come in useful
Your taking the picture but I’ll bet in normal times your doon beside Georgia if it’s mince and tatties
Just need a bit of brown sauce mixed in and it’s delightful

Last edited:
On a cheerier note, here's a pic of Georgia waiting on her mince n tatties last nightView attachment 16934View attachment 16935
Now what did you do to that Swan to piss it off so much Dill?? 🤔🤔
🦢👈
🙀

Now what did you to that Swan to piss it off so much Dill?? 🤔🤔
🦢👈
🙀
My daughter got too close and she found out just fast swans can swim, they big feet of theirs are useful
I told her to paddle, she replied frightened..."I can't !!"
So, it was Dad to the rescue, I got in between them and she did manage to paddle away to safety
The swans focused on me, and I managed to splash them and made my escape
There might have been a nest nearby, so that's why they were so aggressive

Members online

Back