PICTURE GALLERY Part Two

Cesar now 18 months old, they say dogs mellow with age, nobody told Cesar, he's just as nutty as the day we got him, only difference now, he has the mussel to go with his 100 mile an hour attitude to life.

His big pal Shades Jnr went to a music festival last week, was away for 4 days, Cesar went absolutely bonkers when he came home, I've never seen anything like it. 🐶🐶

Cesar now 18 months old, they say dogs mellow with age, nobody told Cesar, he's just as nutty as the day we got him, only difference now, he has the mussel to go with his 100 mile an hour attitude to life.

His big pal Shades Jnr went to a music festival last week, was away for 4 days, Cesar went absolutely bonkers when he came home, I've never seen anything like it. 🐶🐶
"His big pal Shades Jnr went to a music festival last week,"

1630771594399.png

1630867889006.png

Germany won 6 0 tonight the 6th and last goal of the evening was scored by a new German squad player and debut Karim-David Adeyemi, he wears the number 13, fate indeed. as one number 13 leaves us to an arousing adulation an other enters the arena to begin his career.

Last edited:
A wonderful day at the Fair with my family yesterday
They allowed 25% attendance and it was a nice cool, dry day for it
The wee yin had a blast, going on rides, the motorbike one was a big hit with her , when she climbed on her bike, she shouted "Vroom Vroom !!!"winning prizes, dancing with Papa, watch the Super Dogs show, eating candy floss, the smile never left her face all day (nor ours) she's such a joy to be around
Here's some of the fun we had yesterday
And the highlight of the day was a pony ride on Pumpkin the rainbow maned, pony
Two of her favourite things are ponies and rainbows, so she was excited
Everyone had to wear a mask when indoors, but you could see her smile in her eyes as she trotted around the arena on her pony

SzMyvQ6.jpg

siWgj8l.jpg

KhoazZA.jpg

gd7TD5s.jpg

k4uyNxk.jpg

A wonderful day at the Fair with my family yesterday
They allowed 25% attendance and it was a nice cool, dry day for it
The wee yin had a blast, going on rides, the motorbike one was a big hit with her , when she climbed on her bike, she shouted "Vroom Vroom !!!"winning prizes, dancing with Papa, watch the Super Dogs show, eating candy floss, the smile never left her face all day (nor ours) she's such a joy to be around
Here's some of the fun we had yesterday
And the highlight of the day was a pony ride on Pumpkin the rainbow maned, pony
Two of her favourite things are ponies and rainbows, so she was excited
Everyone had to wear a mask when indoors, but you could see her smile in her eyes as she trotted around the arena on her pony

SzMyvQ6.jpg

siWgj8l.jpg

KhoazZA.jpg

gd7TD5s.jpg

k4uyNxk.jpg
Very nice Dill. It's a pity they have to grow up into teenagers!

I had a wee trip out to the Bass Rock on Sunday.....The 'Rock' is home to some 150,000 Gannets...making it the largest gannetry on the planet ........Anyway I got close to this one, The sea was choppy, and taking photographs from a boat wasn't easy....Great day though, being surrounded by these birds.....

_Y2I5644.jpg_Y2I5362.jpg

I had a wee trip out to the Bass Rock on Sunday.....The 'Rock' is home to some 150,000 Gannets...making it the largest gannetry on the planet ........Anyway I got close to this one, The sea was choppy, and taking photographs from a boat wasn't easy....Great day though, being surrounded by these birds.....

View attachment 15671View attachment 15672
Stick to land mate ,the noise needs ye 😂Nice pictures 👍

View attachment 15671View attachment 15672
Oh av been there way the school was pure freezing that day mental how many birds nest on it

Couldn't find the Picture gallery so figured it wouldn't hute to start a new one
Coming from a seafaring family, I thought some of the members might like to have a look at a nice boat
qLwtc1x.jpg

Apparently Jermain Defoe has just become engaged to this lovely lass who hails from the city and her last name is Tierney
She won’t drown, Dill with udders like them holding her up

Back