PICTURE GALLERY Part Two

Wrapped up warm to go feed the moos
View attachment 17740

Where evolutionary paths converge

View attachment 17741

These lads agreed to a fotie only if their identities were concealed.

View attachment 17743
Reminds me of a joke from a long time ago. Hope I can do it justice. After a night of passion with a beautiful lady, bloke turns to her and says...you were as tight a a moose's ear. She looked at him with surprise and said, I didn't know you were Scottish. Bloke replied..I'm not. I'm Canadian.

A friend and his wife are on an Alaskan cruise at the moment and they witnessed Mother Nature in all it's splendour and majesty
They also witnessed Nature at it's most brutal as an eagle swooped down and plucked a duck from the water
It's sad, but it's how things are in Nature

Closing in for the kill
Closing in for the kill .jpg
Too late
Eagle and Duck .jpg
Caught and plucked from the water
Caught Suxk .jpg

Couldn't find the Picture gallery so figured it wouldn't hute to start a new one
Coming from a seafaring family, I thought some of the members might like to have a look at a nice boat
qLwtc1x.jpg

Apparently Jermain Defoe has just become engaged to this lovely lass who hails from the city and her last name is Tierney
Whit boat are you referring to sir?

Couldn't find the Picture gallery so figured it wouldn't hute to start a new one
Coming from a seafaring family, I thought some of the members might like to have a look at a nice boat
qLwtc1x.jpg

Apparently Jermain Defoe has just become engaged to this lovely lass who hails from the city and her last name is Tierney
Well defoe in his prime certainly had an eye for goal.
Looking at this picture makes me think that this may be the greatest hes ever scored.
Is she really KTs sis?
Either way it's a great boat , when shes in it , in her bikini and erm drool 😜

Members online

Latest posts

Back