PICTURE GALLERY Part Two

I didnae want to say it but I thought it🤣
No as though it was hard to nick cars from that era, I had an old mini in the late 80s, was out Christmas shopping one night, dark, pishing with rain, freezing. I'm scurrying up the road carrying shitey presents, got to the mini, unlocked the door and jumped in. I'm looking around thinking this feels different, went to put the shitey presents on the back seat and there's a fucking baby seat which definitely wasn't mine! I'd jumped in the wrong bloody mini! Felt as guilty as fuck thought I was going to get locked up! My mini was parked about 3 cars behind it.

No as though it was hard to nick cars from that era, I had an old mini in the late 80s, was out Christmas shopping one night, dark, pishing with rain, freezing. I'm scurrying up the road carrying shitey presents, got to the mini, unlocked the door and jumped in. I'm looking around thinking this feels different, went to put the shitey presents on the back seat and there's a fucking baby seat which definitely wasn't mine! I'd jumped in the wrong bloody mini! Felt as guilty as fuck thought I was going to get locked up! My mini was parked about 3 cars behind it.
Similar story when I had my Camaro
A mate of mine had the same car, same year, as mine One shift, he left work an hour before I did, and when I got out to the employee parking lot, I thought "I know it's been a long shift, but I'm sure this (empty slot) is where I had parked"
I walk around for about ten minutes, then spot my car at the end of a row...I did not park my car there
Next day Gerry says" Did you find your car last night ?"
His key, not only unlocked my car, it also started the fucking thing
He told me he was tired after work and got into mine by mistake...started it up, then thought...WTF ???
Then the wee devil on his shoulder gave him the idea...

Similar story when I had my Camaro
A mate of mine had the same car, same year, as mine One shift, he left work an hour before I did, and when I got out to the employee parking lot, I thought "I know it's been a long shift, but I'm sure this (empty slot) is where I had parked"
I walk around for about ten minutes, then spot my car at the end of a row...I did not park my car there
Next day Gerry says" Did you find your car last night ?"
His key, not only unlocked my car, it also started the fucking thing
He told me he was tired after work and got into mine by mistake...started it up, then thought...WTF ???
Then the wee devil on his shoulder gave him the idea...

Similar story, when I was at the cambuslang building college in the 80’s a lot of my class mates had fords, we discovered that everyone’s key fitted ALL the other fords, the guys used to ask to go to the toilet during class, went out to the car park and move aw the cars around, folk used to come out at finishing time to find their car, a dozen spaces away from where they left it…..then everyone bought a crook lock for the steering wheel….game over 🤣🤣

Similar story, when I was at the cambuslang building college in the 80’s a lot of my class mates had fords, we discovered that everyone’s key fitted ALL the other fords, the guys used to ask to go to the toilet during class, went out to the car park and move aw the cars around, folk used to come out at finishing time to find their car, a dozen spaces away from where they left it…..then everyone bought a crook lock for the steering wheel….game over 🤣🤣
Ha Ha...bastard eh ?
The ignition on mine was needing replaced anyway, if only he could have seen the look on my face, standing there scratching my head "WTF ???...Petty sure I didn't park in this spot"

I think she's crossed with a cat
Huskies are supposed to be enrgetic, love running in the outdoors etc
This is her morning ritual..."Georgia...walk...?"
She runs in and jumps on the bed, gives a snort and then makes herself comfortable
Hope you and your pets all enjoy a wonderful weekend
J4ZzOEh.jpg

I think she's crossed with a cat
Huskies are supposed to be enrgetic, love running in the outdoors etc
This is her morning ritual..."Georgia...walk...?"
She runs in and jumps on the bed, gives a snort and then makes herself comfortable
Hope you and your pets all enjoy a wonderful weekend
J4ZzOEh.jpg
Oh oops...don't want the thread polis on my case, just realised this should be on the Celtic Pets page...off we go...

Got myself a new camera and the focus system is amazin.....The focus locks onto the bird's eye.....And, with an electronic view finder.....mirrorless, and a whole lot more, it makes getting flight shots easier....not easy, but easier....What a difference from my other camera.....This is a couple of Jays fighting......Both 'frozen' in motion..... Best viewed full screen......

297790687_2294816154002908_1360744843197707358_n.jpg

Got myself a new camera and the focus system is amazin.....The focus locks onto the bird's eye.....And, with an electronic view finder.....mirrorless, and a whole lot more, it makes getting flight shots easier....not easy, but easier....What a difference from my other camera.....This is a couple of Jays fighting......Both 'frozen' in motion..... Best viewed full screen......

View attachment 19511
Amazing clarity lovely bokhe👏👏❤️

Took Georgia downtown today, the seawall and surrounding area is bea
utiful, with some interesting architecture, to give people the views of the water
Used to teach ocean kayaking in, and around the marina area
The city skyline makes for a stunning backdrop
Georgia seemed to enjoy our 'adventure' as she's never been down there and I haven't been on the seawall for years
False Creek, a former industrial area, now all high rises and condos
Bj5Zfql.jpg

City skyline on False Creek
4S1WbSB.jpg

She was very interested in checking out the water
GZkjj8d.jpg

Our friends look out onto the marina
2Z9C1hE.jpg

We are blessed to live here, and love the 4 seasons we get
Hope you enjoyed the wee tour of our inner waterfront Vancouver

HH

I attended a show n shine event a few years ago, and this is Tangerine Dream
Owned by a nice guy, big John
It's a 2013 Suzuki Hayabusa, and 'goes like stink'
Custom paint job
Looks like something Batman would like
Tangerine dream bike.jpg

Image result for top speed of a 2013 suzuki hayabusa

188 to 194 mph

The Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa is a sports motorcycle made by Suzuki since 1999. It immediately won acclaim as the world's fastest production motorcycle, with a top speed of 303 to 312 km/h (188 to 194 mph).

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Back