PICTURE GALLERY Part Two

Last night, she was sound asleep and snoring...what a laugh
She didn't even move when I took the pictures ;-)
9IxTHLP.jpg

zlQzeNo.jpg

SbLtqA1.jpg

When I checked on her later...this...sound asleep still, and dreaming, as her paws were twitching up and down
004ASlc.jpg

We went to a wee Lego exhibition yesterday of famous buildings and cityscapes from around the world. There was one of a steet in Napier, New Zealand and I spotted the Brazen Head pub.

I'm not sure if that is a Lego Big Ian just gone in for a pint.

Screenshot_20221028_164031_Gallery.jpg

Was walking along the trail one day and a guy had a camera pointing out towards the bay
It was set up on a tripod with one of those big zoom type lenses on it
We stopped and asked what he was watching
He said "Take a look..."
I looked through the lens and sprang back up..."Wow...!!!"
There was a snow owl dead centre, just a speck with the naked eye, but when you looked through the lens, it was huge and inches from your face, or so it seemed
Beautiful birds (as they all are) but snow owls in particular are spectacular to watch
Great photo Lennono

A wee bit nippy this morning
I have to dig SPORTY out and take Mrs D into work
We got over a foot of snow yesterday and right now, it's minus 11, but with the wind it's supposed to get down to -16 to -21, later today
Georgia loves this as our backyard is her winter wonderland, she ploughs through the snow and refuses to come in the house until she's exhausted, then flops on the couch, her bed, our bed, anywhere that's comfy '-)
Our front street had to be cleared by 10 AM, our neighbour's son Charlie is a star, he was out early and did it for us
We just had to clear our driveway, but as you can see, that was not an easy task
alyNTka.jpg

Our side street
jbyjL63.jpg

Mrs 'D' on snow shovel duty
qpgR284.jpg

AlGeorgia snow bunny 2022.jpgways looks nice and clean after a snowfall
vJDi0ph.jpg
Georgia snow husky .jpg

We got over a foot of snow yesterday and right now, it's minus 11, but with the wind it's supposed to get down to -16 to -21, later today
Georgia loves this as our backyard is her winter wonderland, she ploughs through the snow and refuses to come in the house until she's exhausted, then flops on the couch, her bed, our bed, anywhere that's comfy '-)
Our front street had to be cleared by 10 AM, our neighbour's son Charlie is a star, he was out early and did it for us
We just had to clear our driveway, but as you can see, that was not an easy task
alyNTka.jpg

Our side street
jbyjL63.jpg

qpgR284.jpg

AlView attachment 21299ways looks nice and clean after a snowfall
vJDi0ph.jpg
View attachment 21298

Superb pics pal, rain & cold northerly wind, 5c outside on Loch Lomondside. Be cauld at the game tonight, a wee half in my coffee 😂😂
will keep happy🥃☕

alyNTka.jpg

Our side street
jbyjL63.jpg

qpgR284.jpg

AlView attachment 21299ways looks nice and clean after a snowfall
vJDi0ph.jpg
View attachment 21298
Brrrrrrrr keep as warm as you can, guess you'll be having a White Christmas

Superb pics pal, rain & cold northerly wind, 5c outside on Loch Lomondside. Be cauld at the game tonight, a wee half in my coffee 😂😂
will keep happy🥃☕
That North wind is always a killer
Glad you made it to the game TT, I was out in traffic just before the game started, so missed it, but no matter, 3 points is what counts
Some right bumpers as you all know, driving like blind people when a wee bit of snow comes
One person today was taking an age to get up into a parking lot, and traffic was backed up behind him
I'm thinking "For fucks sake pal, if you can't drive it, park the fucking thing...besides it's a Yaris, not a fucking logging truck..."
My wife and son laugh, when I'm driving, I tend to become another person behind the wheel, due to the inability to function of some people, especially if we have to go into the city
Anyway, best to you and yours, they're now saying we are getting more snow, but then on Christmas Day 8 degrees and rain...FFS
Bought the wee yin her very first kayak, was hoping to take her sledding down at the park with it
Oh well, have a great Christmas Bhoys & Ghirls
And don't forget to give your pets a 'clap' from our Georgia
YNWA

Brrrrrrrr keep as warm as you can, guess you'll be having a White Christmas
We're used to the temperatures Marky
You learn pretty quick that it's not about how you look fashion wise, but the right amount of layers of the right stuff
We might get 'lucky' and the snow will still be here for when the family arrive, but the rain is supposed to be torrential, and that is when things get 'tasty' around here, with floods and accidents
Minus 16 right now and I'm off to get our husky back indoors, she is a like a kid, diving about in the snow, throwing her ball up in the air, burying it again, then nose first in to get it again
Her thick, fur coat, keeps her warm
I'm getting the fire on
Have a great Christmas buddy
YNWA

Back