PICTURE GALLERY Part Two

BALTIC, doesn't accurately describe the 'gifts' that Mother nature is blessing us with this week
Minus 21 overnight, minus 10 this morning, a foot and a half of snow, and now, there shall be no White Christmas, because this morning we had freezing rain, and tomorrow, torrential rain, to break the wee ones hearts as they enjoyed sledding at the park the last few days, poor parents oiut there, freezing their baws aff...
Today Georgia has had a her 'run' around at the park and in the backyard, the snow is frozen and crunches when she walks through it chest high, then it's inside, get her dried off and now she's snozzong on our bed in the room
Took me 20 minutes to scrape SPORTY's windows this morning, by the time you get one side done, the other had iced up again
They've closed the bridges around the city due to 'ice bombs' falling down from the heights crashing through vehicle windows
Here's a snapshot of what we have at the moment
Icicles on our gutters this morning
FJ7nY4h.jpg

I have no idea wtf this is, it's either the log I cut in the Summer so's the wee yin could reach our elevated veggie garden to help me plant spuds, or it's a plant pot, all will be revealed this Spring
4ABC6aV.jpg

At the local Mall yesterday, she was on the hunt for mice under the snow
7fBOPwo.jpg

'SnowyMcSnowFace
vQanBPH.jpg

4iGWY3M.jpg

And then a wee lie doon, in the minus freezy baws weather, as dad turned to an iced lolly
"
uV4JwS0.jpg

"Get a husky they said...it'll be fun they said"

BALTIC, doesn't accurately describe the 'gifts' that Mother nature is blessing us with this week
Minus 21 overnight, minus 10 this morning, a foot and a half of snow, and now, there shall be no White Christmas, because this morning we had freezing rain, and tomorrow, torrential rain, to break the wee ones hearts as they enjoyed sledding at the park the last few days, poor parents oiut there, freezing their baws aff...
Today Georgia has had a her 'run' around at the park and in the backyard, the snow is frozen and crunches when she walks through it chest high, then it's inside, get her dried off and now she's snozzong on our bed in the room
Took me 20 minutes to scrape SPORTY's windows this morning, by the time you get one side done, the other had iced up again
They've closed the bridges around the city due to 'ice bombs' falling down from the heights crashing through vehicle windows
FJ7nY4h.jpg

I have no idea wtf this is, it's either the log I cut in the Summer so's the wee yin could reach our elevated veggie garden to help me plant spuds, or it's a plant pot, all will be revealed this Spring
4ABC6aV.jpg

7fBOPwo.jpg

'SnowyMcSnowFace
vQanBPH.jpg

4iGWY3M.jpg

And then a wee lie doon, in the minus freezy baws weather, as dad turned to an iced lolly
"
uV4JwS0.jpg

Stay safe Dill......the weather over there looks horrific

FJ7nY4h.jpg

4ABC6aV.jpg

7fBOPwo.jpg

'SnowyMcSnowFace
vQanBPH.jpg

4iGWY3M.jpg

"
uV4JwS0.jpg

That's no a Husky !!!! It's a WOLF 🐺 pretending 😊.
Take care and add a few extra layers in that horrible weather .
Have a great Christmas

That's no a Husky !!!! It's a WOLF 🐺 pretending 😊.
Take care and add a few extra layers in that horrible weather .
Have a great Christmas
Ha Ha that made me laugh Marky
Yes, she's in tune with her ancestors and people say we should get a sled and harness for her to pull it
Eh...no...I'd need a crash helmet and covered in bubble wrap, cos she runs like the wind
We got home, dried off, had breakfast and now she's curled up on our bed, having a snooze
She's a husky/wolf...but she's not stupid about it ;-)
Best to You and yours mate
YNWA

Stay safe Dill......the weather over there looks horrific
Yeah, it's fucking horrible mate
The parking lots are covered in ice and snow, and now the atmospheric river is hammering us with torrential rain
Worst bit supposed to be right now, and the streets are flooding, but it 'eases' off to just normal rain...whatever that is...for the next 8-9 days, so it's going to be one gong show, after another
Cheers for all the good wishes four us out in the Frozen North
Best wishes for you and your family at Christmas and for the New Year
YNWA

Sparrowhawk...I was photographing small woodland birds from a hide.....The Sparrowhawk came in three times...The first and second times it caught a bird and flew off, .....The third time it perched for a few seconds when I managed a few shots....My intention is to capture the Sparrowhawk in flight whilst chasing and striking a bird......This is one of the most difficult bird photographs to get, as they are so fast and unpredictable ......Maybe next time!!!

_M6A5337.jpg

We got another 10 cm of snow the other night, it makes the place look lovely and clean, but it's treacherous when out walking
lY5rXcs.jpg

And Georgia, seems to quite like it
6M9arpr.jpg

Here's Kyogo, our Japanese Maple, which is normally dark red in colour
yhbbXZk.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back