PICTURE GALLERY Part Two

DILLIGAF

Couldn't find the Picture gallery so figured it wouldn't hute to start a new one
Coming from a seafaring family, I thought some of the members might like to have a look at a nice boat
qLwtc1x.jpg

Apparently Jermain Defoe has just become engaged to this lovely lass who hails from the city and her last name is Tierney

Last edited:
Couldn't find the Picture gallery so figured it wouldn't hute to start a new one
Coming from a seafaring family, I thought some of the members might like to have a look at a nice boat
qLwtc1x.jpg

Apparently Jermain Defoe has just become engaged to this lovely lass who hails from the city and her last name is Tierney
Looks like the boat has a fine set of oars there dill, always handy for rowing

Loved ocean kayaking, ran my own business and used to teach, a case of do what you love, and love what you do
Nothing like pulling up to a secluded beach with a hot flask of tea, and a snack
Away from the rat race of city life, traffic, pollution noise, and communing with nature, great way to relax
Highly recommend anyone who ever wanted to give a try, to do it
These were two of my boats
6.jpg5.jpg

qLwtc1x.jpg

feckin blockin the view of the boat n hangin that arse over that hull won't do it any favours

qLwtc1x.jpg

Couldn't find the picture Gallery ,,,,,,,,did you look in General :ROFLMAO: the sites only got 2 threads :ROFLMAO: but you just wanted to get a pic of ballon tits on saltcoats beach up :( your a bad man Dill

Last edited by a moderator:
Back