PICTURE GALLERY Part Two

I'd love to take that baby for a spin😁
Me too
I transported this beauty a couple of years ago
Jason Statham...eat my dust
A V-12 6 speed
The speedometer read 340 Kph
All it needed was wings
Wouldn't buy one even if I could afford to, needed a shoehorn to get in and out, in fact it was so low to the ground, I basically rolled out of the drivers seat
But, it got a lot of attention on the freeway 99 Viper.jpeg

Me too
I transported this beauty a couple of years ago
Jason Statham...eat my dust
A V-12 6 speed
The speedometer read 340 Kph
All it needed was wings
Wouldn't buy one even if I could afford to, needed a shoehorn to get in and out, in fact it was so low to the ground, I basically rolled out of the drivers seat
But, it got a lot of attention on the freeway View attachment 15794
Like sitting on a beautiful skateboard😁

Doon the waater - Took this Dill last Wed down at Greenock.
Got to laugh mate, all the passengers oan those fancy cruise ships, that used to stepping ashore in Monaco, Venice and the like, but due to Covid restrictions now getting papped aff in Greenock, they must be like “where’s the quant wee pavement cafe’s and the tourist trinkets shops🤣🤣

Got to laugh mate, all the passengers oan those fancy cruise ships, that used to stepping ashore in Monaco, Venice and the like, but due to Covid restrictions now getting papped aff in Greenock, they must be like “where’s the quant wee pavement cafe’s and the tourist trinkets shops🤣🤣
Greenock Cruise Terminal serves as the cruise port for Glasgow and wider western Scotland. Capable of hosting even the largest cruise ships at sea, Greenock welcomes over a hundred thousand cruisers each year.
Monaco ? ....Mon a Greenock 🤣🤣👍

I prefer my old 1970 Corvette Stingray
That was a beautiful car and was a real head turner, in my late 20's
View attachment 15798
Nice car Dill

prefer the earlier version mate owned a storage business in the states and in one unit was a 58 corvette in mint condition ,the guy was doin 22 yrs so storage unit was paid up to date for 24 yrs , instructions were car had to be run daily just start and move and a family member would pass by each week to check on it

https://www.classicargarage.com/ass...t-02-1f3d41af.jpg.pagespeed.ic.-6M3HSSprY.jpg

You'd be surprised BB, believe it or not there are several wee pavement cafe's to sit outside in the pissin rain and there's a few wee tourist trinket shops within 150 yards of the terminal.
There's also a shitload of bams a wee bit further in the toon centre waiting to relieve you of your possessions

Members online

Latest posts

Back