PICTURE GALLERY Part Two

Terrific shots Dill. Your place looks brilliant.
Cheers mate
You get out of it, what you put into it
My boy just came home with a van load of 'off cuts' from his job site
We use our fireplace quite a bit and the untreated lumber is perfect to supplement our wood supply
Hope you stay safe mate, we're expecting Greenock weather over the next few days and they're saying high winds, of up to 80 kms
Hurricane force (120 kms) on the outer coast of the gulf islands which we look across the Strait to as this pic from this morning's walk shows the ferry terminal and the islands in the background
Stormy few days ahead weatherwise
Not much of a photo but it's the best I can do on my cell phone camera

IMG_20211021_093059852.jpg

Cheers mate
You get out of it, what you put into it
My boy just came home with a van load of 'off cuts' from his job site
We use our fireplace quite a bit and the untreated lumber is perfect to supplement our wood supply
Hope you stay safe mate, we're expecting Greenock weather over the next few days and they're saying high winds, of up to 80 kms
Hurricane force (120 kms) on the outer coast of the gulf islands which we look across the Strait to as this pic from this morning's walk shows the ferry terminal and the islands in the background
Stormy few days ahead weatherwise
Not much of a photo but it's the best I can do on my cell phone camera

View attachment 16239
Weather wasn't too bad last Friday doon the waater Dill 😎20211023_084211-COLLAGE.jpg

Liliana loved our Beau, and he adored her
Now, Georgia and her are bonding
Georgia follows her around and plays fetch and 'house' with her
I looked in to check on them and this is what I found...the two of them, watching the world go by ;-)
ZtbCloN.jpg

dQcGYK0.jpg

Liliana loved our Beau, and he adored her
Now, Georgia and her are bonding
Georgia follows her around and plays fetch and 'house' with her
I looked in to check on them and this is what I found...the two of them, watching the world go by ;-)
ZtbCloN.jpg

dQcGYK0.jpg
Terrible that you lost Beau Dill, wonderful that you have this new person in your lives, clearly loves Liliana just as much, pets leave paw prints on your heart ❤

Terrible that you lost Beau Dill, wonderful that you have this new person in your lives, clearly loves Liliana just as much, pets leave paw prints on your heart ❤
They sure do buddy
It hurts like hell when you have to say goodbye, but the memories of the love of our fur/feather family members, far outweighs the pain
Cheers Bhoys and Ghirls, I am truly blessed

HH
YNWA

90 Kmh winds and we went to the beach
Funny enough, it was deserted
When the weather is bad, that's the best time to go, you miss the crowds that way
Howling wind and Georgia wanted to go for a paddle
No chance, the swells were a couple of feet and there was no way I was going in
Windy beach day .jpgwindy beach day 4.jpgWindy beach day 3.jpgWindy beach day 2.jpg

The wee yin went to the pumpkin patch today
She loves picking out her own pumpkin and takes it home to carve it with Mummy and Daddy's help
Surrounded by pumpkins, she's having a great time
Pumpkin patch 2021 2.jpg

Trying to find one that's just right
Pumpkin patch 2021.jpg
"I'll help you Daddy"
Pumpkin patch 2021 5.jpg

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree
Pumpkin patch 2021 3.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back