PICTURE GALLERY Part Two

90 Kmh winds and we went to the beach
Funny enough, it was deserted
When the weather is bad, that's the best time to go, you miss the crowds that way
Howling wind and Georgia wanted to go for a paddle
No chance, the swells were a couple of feet and there was no way I was going in
View attachment 16285View attachment 16286View attachment 16287View attachment 16288
Used to take all mine down the beach when it was empty alongwith the metal detector ,thought i would have got peace to use it but there wasalways one dug who thought going in after seals was a good idea

found a fair bit coinage though

90 Kmh winds and we went to the beach
Funny enough, it was deserted
When the weather is bad, that's the best time to go, you miss the crowds that way
Howling wind and Georgia wanted to go for a paddle
No chance, the swells were a couple of feet and there was no way I was going in
View attachment 16285View attachment 16286View attachment 16287View attachment 16288
Oofft that's one of they fish way the poisonous barb at its Dorsel fin?? Or I've just said a bit of wood is a fish😂😂😂

You could tow an oil tanker with that leash Dill 👍😂
It's two leashes and they get entwined together, and believe me, they're needed
She's on her 4th harness, as I forgot to take the first three off when she was in the back of my SUV and she managed to slip out of them and chew them to bits
There's two rings on this one (it's a KONG, and they make great hard wearing stuff) so it's a pretty rugged harness and so far, it's stayed on
She's incredibly strong for a medium sized dog
A mate of mine did a sled dog trip in Scandinavia and said the dogs were about her size, and easily pulled a 350 lb sled plus him and he's 200 lbs, 4 dogs in each team
He said you don't want to fall off, as they just keep going ;-)

Oofft that's one of they fish way the poisonous barb at its Dorsel fin?? Or I've just said a bit of wood is a fish😂😂😂
She picks up anything out on walks, sticks, pine cones, anything that she can carry in her mouth, and she's like a toddler when you say "Hey, what's that in your mouth ?" as you try to grab it, especially when she finds something to chew, like an old piece of discarded food, out on the trail, she tries to run away before you can get it
Character for sure

Used to take all mine down the beach when it was empty alongwith the metal detector ,thought i would have got peace to use it but there wasalways one dug who thought going in after seals was a good idea

found a fair bit coinage though
Seen quite a few people with metal detectors on our walks on the beach
Georgia, will chase birds, even as they fly overhead 20 feet, 100 feet up, makes no difference
Squirrels, basically anything that moves
She hasn't met HAMLET yet, one of our neighbours has a pot bellied pig and it's a big oneBeau meets Hamlet .jpgHamlet 1.jpg
Beau was hilarious when he saw him, just stood stock still, cocking his head, then looking at me, as if to say "WTF is that ?"
Georgia will probably try to eat him 😁

It's two leashes and they get entwined together, and believe me, they're needed
She's on her 4th harness, as I forgot to take the first three off when she was in the back of my SUV and she managed to slip out of them and chew them to bits
There's two rings on this one (it's a KONG, and they make great hard wearing stuff) so it's a pretty rugged harness and so far, it's stayed on
She's incredibly strong for a medium sized dog
A mate of mine did a sled dog trip in Scandinavia and said the dogs were about her size, and easily pulled a 350 lb sled plus him and he's 200 lbs, 4 dogs in each team
He said you don't want to fall off, as they just keep going ;-)
😂😂

Bohemian Waxwing.....These birds fly over from Scandinavia tae Scotland during oor winter....then get stuck intae oor red berries.....Gettin the red berry in the beak wisny easy .....stood there fur ages....but captured it ....:cool:

View attachment 16404
That's stunning mate! Have these wee Scandinavian birdies no heard about brexit? Sneaking over here and pinching our berries fuck sake! Bad birdie!

Members online

Back