PICTURE GALLERY Part Two

Anybody hungry ?
Breakfast on a Sunday at oor hoose 😁
ScoN4MM.jpg
A proper tightener there Dill 👍

You still getting blasted with that wild weather Dill?
Got our roof leak patched yesterday
Guy was great, up there as high winds were blowing the tits off the place
Yes, it's out of hand in BC now
Miles away from us, but lots of devastation. landslides, floods everywhere and now there'an RV lot going up in flames
I started a thread on what's going on under 'take care of yourselves'
Here's a news clip
Appreciate the concern folks
Stay safe
This is one bumpy ride

HH

YNWA

Great Tit.......the most difficult part when photographing these beauties is getting the exposure spot on......if over or underexposed you would blow the whites on the cheek and/or block the blacks on the head area.....then you would get no feather detail.....Ofcourse before you even think about exposure, you have to hope and prey that the bird chooses a nice perch, a nice background, gives you a nice pose and head angle and most importantly stays for at least 10 seconds before flying off, ......they rarely do :) ......BTW ....This is the biggest of the Tit family in Scotland ;)

10710297_403151539836055_1045664497265469979_o.jpg

Great Tit.......the most difficult part when photographing these beauties is getting the exposure spot on......if over or underexposed you would blow the whites on the cheek and/or block the blacks on the head area.....then you would get no feather detail.....Ofcourse before you even think about exposure, you have to hope and prey that the bird chooses a nice perch, a nice background, gives you a nice pose and head angle and most importantly stays for at least 10 seconds before flying off, ......they rarely do :) ......BTW ....This is the biggest of the Tit family in Scotland ;)

View attachment 16665
There are much bigger tits in Scotland Lennono, too many to name 😂

View attachment 16665
The next time I look at a tit I’m going to be looking at contrast and exposure
Although the next tit I see wil be a mirror no doubt

Watched the game, roaring the Bhoys on this morning having my breakfast...civilized way to watch my team...none of this half three in the morning pish
Then it was a good walk in the cold with our Georgia
She's funny when she sees something that doesn't look right...
The downed trees are huge and as we walked past, she figured...I need a stick
Then she saw one of the neighbours Christmas lawLOGS 6.jpgn ornaments up, and she was hilarious, spotted the giant display, and wanted to go check it out, but was still wary as we approached the house...RJ's Christmas Decorations .jpgChristmas lawn scenery .jpgLOGS 5.jpgLOGS 1.jpg

View attachment 16665
We have a few Great Tits that frequent our garden feeders, we also have a wee tit that lives next door but that's another story.

Watched the game, roaring the Bhoys on this morning having my breakfast...civilized way to watch my team...none of this half three in the morning pish
Then it was a good walk in the cold with our Georgia
She's funny when she sees something that doesn't look right...
The downed trees are huge and as we walked past, she figured...I need a stick
Then she saw one of the neighbours Christmas lawView attachment 16671n ornaments up, and she was hilarious, spotted the giant display, and wanted to go check it out, but was still wary as we approached the house...View attachment 16672View attachment 16673View attachment 16674View attachment 16675
Love the way Georgia looks at things as if to say WTFs going on there then?

Love the way Georgia looks at things as if to say WTFs going on there then?
Totally nailed it mate
She's thinking "WTF is that ? And can I eat them...?"
We get tons of compliments from passers by
She was neglected before she came to us and we think she was just left outside to fend for herself
You could see and feel her ribs when we first got her, and that's not the case now
She knows she's safe and loved and we are so grateful that we managed to save her
Beau was a one off, and he is greatly missed by all who knew him
Anyway...appreciate all the kind words, we are truly blessed
Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend
And those of you who are working, hope you have a great week and much good fortune
Here's the world's biggest lap dog giving me the gears, as she sits on Mum's lap

Kerry and Georgia couch buddies 2.jpg

Totally nailed it mate
She's thinking "WTF is that ? And can I eat them...?"
We get tons of compliments from passers by
She was neglected before she came to us and we think she was just left outside to fend for herself
You could see and feel her ribs when we first got her, and that's not the case now
She knows she's safe and loved and we are so grateful that we managed to save her
Beau was a one off, and he is greatly missed by all who knew him
Anyway...appreciate all the kind words, we are truly blessed
Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend
And those of you who are working, hope you have a great week and much good fortune
Here's the world's biggest lap dog giving me the gears, as she sits on Mum's lap

View attachment 16678
Shes a cracker D, nothing better than giving an abused animal a good loving home, they repay you ten fold as you know. When we got Boushka as a kitten she had lost her mum to an abusive cunt and she was starving, for the first few weeks she just gobbled down food as though it was her last chance, then she got to know us. 15 years of love followed. Special people our animal friends.

Shes a cracker D, nothing better than giving an abused animal a good loving home, they repay you ten fold as you know. When we got Boushka as a kitten she had lost her mum to an abusive cunt and she was starving, for the first few weeks she just gobbled down food as though it was her last chance, then she got to know us. 15 years of love followed. Special people our animal friends.
And special people who give them a second chance

Best to you and yours mate

Members online

Latest posts

Back