PICTURE GALLERY Part Two

Linda's kitten is growin up quick.......and also starting to get crazy.......She wakened up this mornin with the kittens nose in her mooth....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.....Christmas tree wrecked etc etc.....but she loves it...

View attachment 16776
Ha Ha, great photo and one that brings back memories of our kittens
I remember pulling tinsel out of their mouths after they climb into the tree then flicked all the balls off it
We never put tinsel on our tree after that as when they ate it, they shat a string of tinsel
Cats are great
It's Georgia's first Christmas with us and we don't know how our tree is going to fare, with our big 'Destroyer of Worlds'

We had visitors yesterday and we enjoyed a lovely day as Papa had a birthday last week and our Anniversary too
"Papa, guess what ?"
" I rided a pony !!!"
"Yes I know honey in the Summer, I was there remember ?"
"No Papa, I rided the pony this morning and I saw Santa...then I fell off the pony !!"
She's my world and she is doing great at school, and if Papa ever wins the Lottery, she'll be getting her very own pony 😁
Have a brilliant week everybody
1231621773526396803.jpg-8725044904766266819.jpg

Last edited:
A walk in the cold this morning, she loved it
We might get some flurries later, but it's good to be able to breathe the cool air up at the 'lookout'
And our girl loves her comfort when she gets home
wCfN9Sv.jpg

kkGGRkJ.jpg

That's the smile of a comfy, rescued, much loved husky
IMG_20211204_135346287_BURST001.jpg

A walk in the cold this morning, she loved it
We might get some flurries later, but it's good to be able to breathe the cool air up at the 'lookout'
And our girl loves her comfort when she gets home
wCfN9Sv.jpg

kkGGRkJ.jpg

That's the smile of a comfy, rescued, much loved husky
View attachment 16823
Was reading a thing about dog behaviour yesterday and it says when a dog sleeps in that position it is because it feels safe and loved 👍

I know this is a thread for taking pictures and not buying but I've got to show off my new picture from the celtic shop it's a topper😍 the plaque says THE VIEW FROM ABOVE...THE GAME IS OVER...THE EUROPEAN CUP WAITS TO BE PRESENTED TO BILLY MCNIELL💚

Attachments

• 20211207_110728.jpg
    20211207_110728.jpg
    769.1 KB · Views: 4
Was reading a thing about dog behaviour yesterday and it says when a dog sleeps in that position it is because it feels safe and loved 👍
Yeah for sure mate
She's a 'rescue' from Northern Manitoba, and when I went to pick her up, she jumped right into the passenger seat of my truck without hesitation, so I had a feeling she would enjoy her new life with us
She had been neglected, and you could see and feel her ribs
After 8 months with us, getting the love she was missing, and good grub (loves mince & tatties)
She's a character and loves Liliana and her dog Charlie
Liliana and Charlie bear .jpg
IMG_20211204_224958471.jpg

Back