PICTURE GALLERY Part Two

Tory Island, County Donegal, during the week.

Same off Arranmore and Cruit when the breakers hit the roars something else

Am sure the king on Tory died a few years ago

Well, once again, one of the members has surprised us with their generosity
Liliana has now got a Celtic onesie and her very own Celtic scarf which arrived from Scotland a few weeks ago
Been a bit busy with all that we are all facing, so only just posting a sincere thanks now
The wee yin loved her gifts and she said "Oh wow, that's just like my soccer shirt...Cool !!!"
Thank you anonymous Inverclyde individual, your secret is safe with me...and I don't believe you're smelly for one minute ;-)
Honestly, the best to all on the Noise, never cease to amaze me
Smelly-G, THANK YOU for making the wee yin smile, that's her got another uncle in Scotland ;-)

Legend

K2d7hbW.jpg

xXiO5qp.jpg

HH
YNWA4015334100219238895.jpgCeltic Onesie .jpg

Last edited:
Liliana has now got a Celtic onesie and her very own Celtic scarf which arrived from Scotland a few weeks ago
Been a bit busy with all that we are all facing, so only just posting a sincere thanks now
The wee yin loved her gifts and she said "Oh wow, that's just like my soccer shirt...Cool !!!"
Thank you anonymous Inverclyde individual, your secret is safe with me...and I don't believe you're smelly for one minute ;-)
Smelly-G, THANK YOU for making the wee yin smile, that's her got another uncle in Scotland ;-)

Legend

K2d7hbW.jpg

xXiO5qp.jpg

HH
YNWAView attachment 17241View attachment 17242
An amazing gesture from this unguessable generous secret Santa. 💚👍

Legend

K2d7hbW.jpg

xXiO5qp.jpg

HH
YNWAView attachment 17241View attachment 17242
Was gonna try to think of something to post, something that could maybe come close to describing how wonderful it is to be part of this community. In truth I was struggling........then I thought, shit, sometimes we don't need words.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back