PICTURE GALLERY Part Two

346287363_253572620513330_821390226468424201_n.jpg

'Catch of the Day' .....

Just back from a great week on the Isle of Mull.....6 times I have been there and never saw an Otter....Until last week :) ......I was photographing birds from the side of a loch when I saw this Otter quite far away eating a brown trout......I was hoping that he would come closer, to get a better photograph, so got myself positioned behind a rock at the lochside.....They get spooked easily.....Then it happened....He caught a large flounder which was too big to eat on the water.....Swam towards the shore and dragged the fish close to me....Then started eating for about 15 mins.....and I managed over 100 frames...... :)

Otter.jpg

'Catch of the Day' .....

Just back from a great week on the Isle of Mull.....6 times I have been there and never saw an Otter....Until last week :) ......I was photographing birds from the side of a loch when I saw this Otter quite far away eating a brown trout......I was hoping that he would come closer, to get a better photograph, so got myself positioned behind a rock at the lochside.....They get spooked easily.....Then it happened....He caught a large flounder which was too big to eat on the water.....Swam towards the shore and dragged the fish close to me....Then started eating for about 15 mins.....and I managed over 100 frames...... :)

View attachment 22836
Cracking good photie of an otter with a fish supper. Well done lennono.

We were at our friends place this weekend, his wife feeds all the wildlife around the neighbourhood
Kerry took these, as I was holding onto Georgia for dear life
We had Georgia with us and suddenly noticed this ballsy wee guy about 5 feet behind us
Rather than get spooked and climb higher, he/she came closer and was staring as if to say "WTF you looking at ?"
I had Georgia on the leash and she almost pulled me out of the chair, as she wanted to go 'play' with this wee squirrel
The wee guy is well fed, so no wonder he hangs around
HH

Tufty 3.jpgTufty 4.jpg

'Catch of the Day' .....

View attachment 22836
As usual, you captured your subject beautifully
We see them around here from time to time, but not that close
Was sitting out on the deck of a riverside pub one day when I saw a branch floating down towards us
As it came closer, I thought "The river is running pretty fast today"
It turned out to be a beaver which was swimming with this big leafy branch in it's mouth as it motored past us
A beautiful tranquil scene as we had a drink and let the rest of the world go by ;-)

Back