Picture Gallery

FFS
The Broomy was my local, still is, was there the last night before they got shut just recently.
Small World
Is the chippy still going ?
I was in school with the Imponenti brothers, Ronnie (the older one) was in my class
Good people, saw them every night when I was home ;-)
Just sent you a message, before I saw this
Bet we know some of the same people...maybe aye...maybe naw
HH

I gave my Canada/Scotland pin to a flight attendant, who said her family were originally, from Glasgow
Two proud nations, for sure
U for sure!

Both canada & scotland still in the 21st century have a crime family queen as its head! a mafia boss who's assets were built upon the profits of organised crime.
A organised crime family boss queen as its head! slave trade & Colonial terrorism as their head - not so proud or really nations at all yet! in credible context!

U for sure!

Both canada & scotland still in the 21st century have a crime family queen as its head! a mafia boss who's assets were built upon the profits of organised crime.
A organised crime family boss queen as its head! slave trade & Colonial terrorism as their head - not so proud or really nations at all yet! in credible context!
what's the correct system?

U for sure!

is this teacher you?

Some hope for Scotland! if only bcoz its wee enuff 2 vizualise immediate polution & damage done to themselves by abuse n greed.

but canada?
it is too large, & so many filthy business who abuse resources 4 short term profits get away with crimes - most canny c the damge these canadian scum business do in canada & around the world
Canada is one of the filthiest worst abusers of the world.
turkey-environment.jpg

Most 'gold mine so calld 'entrapaneur' interests' around the world has canadian money behind it ( & their mafia queen boss back in london typically has shares in), look up what damage these blind greed mines do - like a nuclear bomb for generations.

many fracking - gas company off sea oil has a selfish filthy canadian investment / penison scheme lurking in among, home & abroad

Not so proud unless u r a fair fukin naive individual & also hav a ltd intelygunce & a short term tory boris thatcher im alright fuk u jack like -mindset.

Some hope for Scotland! if only bcoz its wee enuff 2 vizualise immediate polution & damage done to themselves by abuse n greed.

but canada?
it is too large, & so many filthy business who abuse resources 4 short term profits get away with crimes - most canny c the damge these canadian scum business do in canada & around the world
turkey-environment.jpg

Most 'gold mine so calld 'entrapaneur' interests' around the world has canadian money behind it ( & their mafia queen boss back in london typically has shares in), look up what damage these blind greed mines do - like a nuclear bomb for generations.

many fracking - gas company off sea oil has a selfish filthy canadian investment / penison scheme lurking in among, home & abroad

Not so proud unless u r a fair fukin naive individual & also hav a ltd intelygunce & a short term tory boris thatcher im alright fuk u jack like -mindset.
deep

didn't South Park say blame Canada

Canada​

Within Canada, Crown land is a designated territorial area belonging to the Canadian Crown.[7][8] Though the monarch owns all Crown land in the country, it is divided in parallel with the "division" of the Crown among the federal and provincial jurisdictions, so that some lands within the provinces are administered by the relevant provincial Crown, whereas others are under the federal Crown. About 89% of Canada's land area (8,886,356 km2) is Crown land: 41% is federal crown land and 48% is provincial crown land. The remaining 11% is privately owned.[9] Most federal Crown land is in the territories (Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon) and is administered by Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada. Only 4% of land in the provinces is federally controlled, largely in the form of National Parks, Indian reserves, or Canadian Forces bases. In contrast, provinces hold much of their territory as provincial Crown land, which may be held as Provincial Parks or wilderness.

Crown land is the equivalent of an entailed estate that passes with the monarchy and cannot be alienated from it; thus, per constitutional convention, these lands cannot be unilaterally sold by the monarch, instead passing on to the next king or queen unless the sovereign is advised otherwise by the relevant ministers of the Crown. Crown land provides the country and the provinces with the majority of their profits from natural resources, largely but not exclusively provincial, rented for logging and mineral exploration rights; revenues flow to the relevant government and may constitute a major income stream, such as in Alberta. Crown land may also be rented by individuals wishing to build homes or cottages.
305f9ca054b41ed541bca72f31392891.jpg

So proud

2 b fair

At least dey r genuin scotch wiv der real koshe kilts an all

but canada?
turkey-environment.jpg

you share a lot of your problems these days

but never share how you solved them?

I assume your going to teach us the problem and the answer?

No point learning the problems of life without a closer look at the theoretical solution you envision will help mankind to be more like you.

Balanced and someone everybody wants to listen to.

Canada​

Within Canada, Crown land is a designated territorial area belonging to the Canadian Crown.[7][8] Though the monarch owns all Crown land in the country, it is divided in parallel with the "division" of the Crown among the federal and provincial jurisdictions, so that some lands within the provinces are administered by the relevant provincial Crown, whereas others are under the federal Crown. About 89% of Canada's land area (8,886,356 km2) is Crown land: 41% is federal crown land and 48% is provincial crown land. The remaining 11% is privately owned.[9] Most federal Crown land is in the territories (Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon) and is administered by Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada. Only 4% of land in the provinces is federally controlled, largely in the form of National Parks, Indian reserves, or Canadian Forces bases. In contrast, provinces hold much of their territory as provincial Crown land, which may be held as Provincial Parks or wilderness.

Crown land is the equivalent of an entailed estate that passes with the monarchy and cannot be alienated from it; thus, per constitutional convention, these lands cannot be unilaterally sold by the monarch, instead passing on to the next king or queen unless the sovereign is advised otherwise by the relevant ministers of the Crown. Crown land provides the country and the provinces with the majority of their profits from natural resources, largely but not exclusively provincial, rented for logging and mineral exploration rights; revenues flow to the relevant government and may constitute a major income stream, such as in Alberta. Crown land may also be rented by individuals wishing to build homes or cottages.
305f9ca054b41ed541bca72f31392891.jpg

So proud

2 b fair

At least dey r genuin scotch wiv der real koshe kilts an all
Your point been?

ACL_6807.jpg

conflicts involving Barrick in Chile, Tanzania, and the Philippines, the panel acknowledged that, "due to limited resources," it restricted its investigation of Barrick to the Porgera mine in Papua New Guinea. The Porgera mine has been a prime target for criticism for its use of riverine tailings disposal, a practice banned in almost every country in the world.

all over d world canada business filth sharin pride!

ACL_6807.jpg

conflicts involving Barrick in Chile, Tanzania, and the Philippines, the panel acknowledged that, "due to limited resources," it restricted its investigation of Barrick to the Porgera mine in Papua New Guinea. The Porgera mine has been a prime target for criticism for its use of riverine tailings disposal, a practice banned in almost every country in the world.

all over d world canada business filth sharin pride!
I take it you dont wanna talk about celtic on this thread either?

Members online

Back