Picture Gallery

This is Mojave
Do not make eye contact, they said...
0PpbZhd.jpg

Sound advice methinks D, check that beak! it's also got that saturday night in a Glesga pub,'whit urr you lookin at vibe! 🍺 🥳
No kidding Michael
Mojave the red tailed hawk
Magnificent bird
A friend of mine, known as Lady Hawke, trains and protects wild birds, like Mojave here, she was at the same Festival I was and brought him by, to say hello
He was very calm and I wasn't afraid that he might give me the 'Malky' even though he could have, easily
There were lots of people around, and most of them were respectful, but one woman came up, and put her hand towards his feathers, (I think she'd had a few beers) he swiveled his head, and gave her the look he's giving me, as if to say "Don't you dare"
She stopped and my friend led her away in case she, or me, got hurt
He was really chill, just sitting there, and I loved it
The power in those talons is palpable,if I didn't have that leather glove on, I hate to think what my hand would have looked like
Any time you get a chance to hold a wild bird, or animal do it
HH

No kidding Michael
Mojave the red tailed hawk
Magnificent bird
A friend of mine, known as Lady Hawke, trains and protects wild birds, like Mojave here, she was at the same Festival I was and brought him by, to say hello
He was very calm and I wasn't afraid that he might give me the 'Malky' even though he could have, easily
There were lots of people around, and most of them were respectful, but one woman came up, and put her hand towards his feathers, (I think she'd had a few beers) he swiveled his head, and gave her the look he's giving me, as if to say "Don't you dare"
She stopped and my friend led her away in case she, or me, got hurt
He was really chill, just sitting there, and I loved it
The power in those talons is palpable,if I didn't have that leather glove on, I hate to think what my hand would have looked like
Any time you get a chance to hold a wild bird, or animal do it
HH
The Malky! 🍺 🥳 Whit a beautifal animal though D

Members online

Latest posts

Back