Picture Gallery

It's a picture gallery and this fits.
Somewhere to channel my drunk ramblings.

But my whole purpose is this post.

I've observed others outpourings of joy, and love it.
You don't share a picture of anything with nearly 3k cunts you don't really know, without doing it because, you canni stop yourself :) eg. DILL :giggle::giggle:

People share a picture of 'my celtic/dog/cat/rabbit/budgie/hemorrhoids' etc. etc.
(note not 1 pic of a wife by the way),
This is nearly fucking no mans land, we know fuck all about each other but......

I've spent a chunk of life listening to people, friends etc. rambling - my son, my daughter, my boy, my........
my ...................twas a bore of fuck............

Then it happened to me, my health took a turn, the biggest & most mentally draining illness a man can ever have. Fatheritis.
The cure i've found is you buy that 70" TV for the bedroom the Mrs has been wanting for several years.

So life is similar to art, once you create something, you cherish it, love it, protect it and feel grateful for it. Even though you are the seed, it's a gift. It changes you from the inside out, you see the world in a different way, your more patient, you smile more, laugh more and take yourself much less seriously than before. You laugh longer ...........

Here's to Sarah & Tammy, they will never realise what they mean to meIMG_3497.JPG

IMG_0970.pngIMG_1378.jpg

Last edited:

You don't share a picture of anything with nearly 3k cunts you don't really know, without doing it because, you canni stop yourself :) eg. DILL :giggle::giggle:

People share a picture of 'my celtic/dog/cat/rabbit/budgie/hemorrhoids' etc. etc.
This is nearly fucking no mans land, we know fuck all about each other but......

I've spent a chunk of life listening to people, friends etc. rambling - my son, my daughter, my boy, my........

Then it happened to me, my health took a turn, the biggest & most mentally draining illness a man can ever have. Fatheritis.
The cure i've found is you buy that 70" TV for the bedroom the Mrs has been wanting for several years.

So life is similar to art, once you create something, you cherish it, love it, protect it and feel grateful for it. Even though you are the seed, it's a gift. It changes you from the inside out, you see the world in a different way, your more patient, you smile more, laugh more and take yourself much less seriously than before. You laugh longer ...........

Here's to Sarah & Tammy, they will never realise what they mean to meView attachment 12411

View attachment 12409View attachment 12410
Yer a lucky man STG, god bless you and yours! 🍺

Here's to Sarah & Tammy, they will never realise what they mean to meView attachment 12411

It seems I must have smoked my weekly number last night and got a bit 😥

I made this poster up after we played away to Arbroath on a freezin cauld night....Am sure this was a replay after we drew with them at Celtic Park......Sure it was 2012....We won by the only goal scored that night.....Aye it was a Hard Days Night at Arbroath....

393263_139723916178820_46639042_n.jpg

Great pics mate
Your wee ones are beautiful (must take after their maw) ;-)
This is a forum where we come together and some feel the need to slag, some the need to contribute
Takes all kinds, most of us enjoy seeing the pics
Lennono, wins the gold medal every time, some of his photos, are worthy of a magazine
It's a Community, we get involved and that's a good thing
HH

Great pics mate
Your wee ones are beautiful (must take after their maw) ;-)
This is a forum where we come together and some feel the need to slag, some the need to contribute
Takes all kinds, most of us enjoy seeing the pics
Lennono, wins the gold medal every time, some of his photos, are worthy of a magazine
It's a Community, we get involved and that's a good thing
HH
thanks dill, they are, it’s the benefit of a good gene pool, Greenock meets kilmarnock 🙈
It’s a nice home to be part of m8
I’ll get involved in all of the above, depending on which of my split personalities is in the here and now

Awesome mate👍

One of our favoruite walks is 5 minutes from us
Even when it's raining, it's good to get some fresh air
Some of the trees are interesting, with the way they've grown
Close to zero degrees and the wind is picking up, might get some snow later on
One those days when you lose the light pretty early, and it's home for some scran, and boForest walk .jpgnding time ;-)
'Loves his Dad'

Forest walk 5.jpgForest walk 4.jpgForest walk 3.jpgForest walk 2.jpgIMG_20201213_154956302.jpgIMG_20201213_154509442.jpgIMG_20201213_154529810.jpgIMG_20201213_154935325.jpg

One those days when you lose the light pretty early, and it's home for some scran, and boView attachment 12428nding time ;-)
'Loves his Dad'

View attachment 12424View attachment 12425View attachment 12426View attachment 12427View attachment 12429View attachment 12430View attachment 12431View attachment 12432
Mon the Beau!

The coolest plaster cast ever
9L3vsqF.jpg

One those days when you lose the light pretty early, and it's home for some scran, and boView attachment 12428nding time ;-)
'Loves his Dad'

View attachment 12424View attachment 12425View attachment 12426View attachment 12427View attachment 12429View attachment 12430View attachment 12431View attachment 12432
Can't make up if the scenery is better than Beau🤔
Naw, Beau wins😁

Morning walk up to the lookout
The Gulf islands look beautiful with their snow capped hills, the angry sky with it's potential snowy clouds might give us some snow this weekend
And I've always like these bird carvings outside this house
My cell phone camera, doesn't do them justice, but some people are talented, and creative
Was brisk and cool with the wind, but thankfully no muddy sloped to contend with today ;-)Gulf islands morning.jpgCarvings outside neighbours house.jpgGulf Islands snow capped hills, from the lookout.jpg

Morning walk up to the lookout
The Gulf islands look beautiful with their snow capped hills, the angry sky with it's potential snowy clouds might give us some snow this weekend
And I've always like these bird carvings outside this house
My cell phone camera, doesn't do them justice, but some people are talented, and creative
Was brisk and cool with the wind, but thankfully no muddy sloped to contend with today ;-)View attachment 13208View attachment 13209View attachment 13210
So beautiful Dill. God's own earth for us to enjoy. Thanks for sharing it with us. God bless. 😍😍😍

You don't realise how magnificent the scenery around the place you grew up in is, till you move away
Couple of things I loved in this clip, apart from 'The Last of the Mohicans' music, is at the 2 minute mark, the WAVERLEY, passing a crusie ship, looks like a wee toy boat
And at the end, the kayakers passing the 'SPLASH' (Esplanade
All you Greenockians enjoy, the rest of you, ach well, enjoy as well
HH

You don't realise how magnificent the scenery around the place you grew up in is, till you move away
Couple of things I loved in this clip, apart from 'The Last of the Mohicans' music, is at the 2 minute mark, the WAVERLEY, passing a crusie ship, looks like a wee toy boat
And at the end, the kayakers passing the 'SPLASH' (Esplanade
All you Greenockians enjoy, the rest of you, ach well, enjoy as well
HH

you know it's funny DILL, it's right here on my doorstep and it's taken for granted by myself as it's just home
i see the pic's you take of your walks etc and spend my time thinking i would love to be where you are in that moment, but flip side is, i can tell you miss home

my uncle thats stayed in windsor, canada for 40 years, on his last visit said to me, this is the last time you'll see me home son,
i said you've plenty years left in you yet, his reply, no son, i made myself a deal, i haven't been home in 20 years and forced myself into it.
the reason i won't be back is because i don't want to leave now, but i have young grandkids to go back to and thats why i can happily go this time
another guy who left to feed his family, was treated like a second class citizen in the yards and thought feck this, off he went

i've always said Inverclyde is the most beautiful part of the West of Scotland, without a shadow of a doubt, from lyle hill doon the water to wemyss bay, it's stunning
others may say the other side of the clyde, but not for me
theres no place like home i say until i leave the house and meet the natives/pals ...:ROFLMAO:

you know it's funny DILL, it's right here on my doorstep and it's taken for granted by myself as it's just home
i see the pic's you take of your walks etc and spend my time thinking i would love to be where you are in that moment, but flip side is, i can tell you miss home

my uncle thats stayed in windsor, canada for 40 years, on his last visit said to me, this is the last time you'll see me home son,
i said you've plenty years left in you yet, his reply, no son, i made myself a deal, i haven't been home in 20 years and forced myself into it.
the reason i won't be back is because i don't want to leave now, but i have young grandkids to go back to and thats why i can happily go this time
another guy who left to feed his family, was treated like a second class citizen in the yards and thought feck this, off he went

i've always said Inverclyde is the most beautiful part of the West of Scotland, without a shadow of a doubt, from lyle hill doon the water to wemyss bay, it's stunning
others may say the other side of the clyde, but not for me
theres no place like home i say until i leave the house and meet the natives/pals ...:ROFLMAO:
He'd clearly never been to Arisaig, or Skye 🙄

Members online

Back