Picture Gallery

It was an American that showed me the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
" You've never been to the Highlands? Don't you know people fly 10,000 miles to see what you have on your doorstep"
Skye, Stornaway (Calanish standing stones) Ullapool and Inverness.
The ferry fae Stornaway to Ulapoo was incredible, mountains, Islands and Sea Lochs. Sailed oot the fog like a Viking raider.
If ye have the time and money it's well worth it.
There's a wee ferry at Corran (just south of Fort William) takes you over to Moidart direction, absolutely stunning area and really quiet, so don't tell anyone dont want it full of bloody tourists! 😹

YAY !!! The snow is here
Beau loves it and 'snowploughs' his way through it (check out his nose)
But after a while we have to stop and clean out the packed snow between his pads, as he starts to slow down
Then when we got home, Kerry had a bowl of lukewarm water to get the snow off and get him all dried off
It's Baltic, we were out at 07:30 this morning, -5, and the park was quiet, but a few jours later, the hills will be full of sledges
Love this weather, still belting down and supposed to get another 10cm tomorrow
Bring it on, Mother Nature
When we got home, our big polar bear zonked out
Have a safe and warm day everybody

ffxcPrm.jpg

6v3wbJW.jpg

z67Kc9e.jpg

gXYkA3R.jpg

BSTYFc8.jpg
Beau is like a wee polar bear there D.

Sunday Fun Day in the snow
We met Skipper the cat on a leash in the park
Beau is used to cats and thy said hello to each other
Beau loves the snow, he'd go down the hill with the kids if we let him
He ran me down the hill last year when we had a huge snowfall, everyone was howling as I barely stayed on my feet
Supposed to get another 10-15 centimetres today/tomorrow
Traffic will be mental...but, won't bother us ;-)Snow shovel day 1.jpgWalk in the snow 1.jpgSNow fun at the park 1.jpgSki hill park .jpgPark snow.jpgHome .jpgBeau snowy forest trail .jpgSkipper cat 2.jpgSkipper the kitten 1.jpg

You don't realise how magnificent the scenery around the place you grew up in is, till you move away
Couple of things I loved in this clip, apart from 'The Last of the Mohicans' music, is at the 2 minute mark, the WAVERLEY, passing a crusie ship, looks like a wee toy boat
And at the end, the kayakers passing the 'SPLASH' (Esplanade
All you Greenockians enjoy, the rest of you, ach well, enjoy as well
HH

That's the reason i just bought myself a drone. Used right they are awesome.

There's a wee ferry at Corran (just south of Fort William) takes you over to Moidart direction, absolutely stunning area and really quiet, so don't tell anyone dont want it full of bloody tourists! 😹
About 20yrs ago i used to have courier contracts up that way Argyll ,Oban, Fort William, Malaig and every place in between , used to get that wee ferry at Corran and head to glenhurich stunning scenery and some narrow roads and some amount of wackados live up that way i mean real scary fruitloops .

At that time the new age travellers were encamped on different routes around fort william /south ballacullish

At Ardfern somewhere in the surrounding area there was a cult that got banned from Canada (the way)set up in the area .

i'd asked at the post office for directions to the place and even the postie told me they wouldn't go anywhere near the place ,they stuck the mail in the box and left it at that
an old mansion in the middle of the woods a single track road that was rough as fk i'd no choice i was delivering computers the postie laughed his arse off they'd no leckie up that way so better to turn back

Anyways i goes finds the narrow road in rough as feck hedges either side the more i'm driving in the narrower it gets .in the end i stopped to tuck my mirrors in after about 5 mins i comes out the hedges and into a court yard, big old mansion with x tape on the windows the type you would see when the war was on .every window

Gets out the van goes to the front door chaps the door ,,,nothin ,,nobody , goes to the van sounds the horn ,,,,still nothing goes back to the front door it's lying open ,,,,,strange maybe they'll be out the now

Looks in the hallway there's a coat stand with old military uniforms and the brass military helmets ,still no knt about a shouts still nothing then i clocks the door open along the hallway

floors painted black with a big gold pentagram painted on it could only make out half of it but turned to get the fk out of there .
Got to the back of the van and 3 guys were standing .they never uttered a word asked them to move told em i had a delivery they just stood and said fk all

I jumps in the van and tore out of there at speed wondering what the fk was going on . later on that day broke down 5 miles outside oban in the middle of nowhere . checked all the van couldn't find any fault with it

Broke down at 3.10 and the AA didn't find me till 5.30 in the morning sitting in the darkness in the middle of nowhere ma ears were the size of radar dishes every noise from a small tap on the van to a shake am sitting thinking someone's out there

On the way home me and the AA guy were swapping scary stories of the wackado's we encountered up that way

Scotlands got some great places to visit but also some amount nutters are attracted to these areas

About 20yrs ago i used to have courier contracts up that way Argyll ,Oban, Fort William, Malaig and every place in between , used to get that wee ferry at Corran and head to glenhurich stunning scenery and some narrow roads and some amount of wackados live up that way i mean real scary fruitloops .

At that time the new age travellers were encamped on different routes around fort william /south ballacullish

At Ardfern somewhere in the surrounding area there was a cult that got banned from Canada (the way)set up in the area .

i'd asked at the post office for directions to the place and even the postie told me they wouldn't go anywhere near the place ,they stuck the mail in the box and left it at that
an old mansion in the middle of the woods a single track road that was rough as fk i'd no choice i was delivering computers the postie laughed his arse off they'd no leckie up that way so better to turn back

Anyways i goes finds the narrow road in rough as feck hedges either side the more i'm driving in the narrower it gets .in the end i stopped to tuck my mirrors in after about 5 mins i comes out the hedges and into a court yard, big old mansion with x tape on the windows the type you would see when the war was on .every window

Gets out the van goes to the front door chaps the door ,,,nothin ,,nobody , goes to the van sounds the horn ,,,,still nothing goes back to the front door it's lying open ,,,,,strange maybe they'll be out the now

Looks in the hallway there's a coat stand with old military uniforms and the brass military helmets ,still no knt about a shouts still nothing then i clocks the door open along the hallway

floors painted black with a big gold pentagram painted on it could only make out half of it but turned to get the fk out of there .
Got to the back of the van and 3 guys were standing .they never uttered a word asked them to move told em i had a delivery they just stood and said fk all

I jumps in the van and tore out of there at speed wondering what the fk was going on . later on that day broke down 5 miles outside oban in the middle of nowhere . checked all the van couldn't find any fault with it

Broke down at 3.10 and the AA didn't find me till 5.30 in the morning sitting in the darkness in the middle of nowhere ma ears were the size of radar dishes every noise from a small tap on the van to a shake am sitting thinking someone's out there

On the way home me and the AA guy were swapping scary stories of the wackado's we encountered up that way

Scotlands got some great places to visit but also some amount nutters are attracted to these areas
That's quite the memory for you Kelly
Scary is an understatement, especially with all the crazies around there

Last edited:

That sounds like a horror movie kelly you got away with one thier sounds like a place where zombies might hang out.

Fair chuffed.....Got a deal with a high end tourist company(American and Japanese).....They are going to offer for sale my photographs in their shop.......Lookin Good :)

View attachment 13418
well done
you should get yourself along to a scottish trade show open up your work to buyers both home and abroad ,,my sister used to do them in the secc every year she made Bears and tartan dolls ended up with orders from all over the world

Alot of publishers would buy your work , this fella i used to watch when i took up a camera in one of his videos he explains how he sells his photographs and the different avenues you could venture into

well done
you should get yourself along to a scottish trade show open up your work to buyers both home and abroad ,,my sister used to do them in the secc every year she made Bears and tartan dolls ended up with orders from all over the world

Alot of publishers would buy your work , this fella i used to watch when i took up a camera in one of his videos he explains how he sells his photographs and the different avenues you could venture into

Cheers Kelly.....I'll hae a look at that vid later on (y)

Fair chuffed.....Got a deal with a high end tourist company(American and Japanese).....They are going to offer for sale my photographs in their shop.......Lookin Good :)

View attachment 13418
Have you not lodged you photos with an image library, there’s a steady income stream to be made, the freelance photographers handbook search for it on Amazon, lists details of all the image libraries/image banks and the criteria for submitting

Members online

Latest posts

Back