Picture Gallery

I canny use the big pencils, they don’t fit behind my ears, every time I bend over they fall out, could run a marathon and a normal pencil stays put 🤣
Same, canny handle those big fuckers, Screwfix pencils, always got dozens of these wee bastards in the van, trouser pockets, bedside cabinet, kitchen drawers, shed, I'd be lost without them!
I told an apprentice years ago that you didn't learn how to hold a pencil behind your ear until 3rd year and it took a lot of ear exercises.
Daft wee cunt believed me! 😹

Was that dot dab job i done ,should have put a timber plate behind the gyproc ,rushing as usual ,lesson learned 😹
20 years ago Barratt were still strapping and sheeting blockwork walls, 2xinch on the sheet joints, packed plum, 3xinch above the windows for the curtain plate, all nailed through cement joints with cut nails! Fucking ball ache! 😹

A152519B-92F5-4C5C-84F8-406380FD9E9A.jpeg
bbq for dinner tonight too docco, although there only me and the mrs here, the 4 small wings/legs on the left are Carolina reaper hot wings, fecken the HOTTEST things I’ve tasted......literally blow yer nut aff....

Back