Picture Gallery

Natural history has been s lifelong passion of mine Dill, especially anything to do with the avian world. My wife got me a day out at a falconry centre up in beautiful Perthshire as a surprise birthday present a while back. I was allowed to fly several species of raptor, including Bald Eagle. A day I'll never forget. Truly awesome.
What a great day that must have been Frank, give that woman a hug
I have always had a healthy respect for Nature and the animals and wildlife, who grace us with their presence
A day in the hills, or out on the water and I'm happy Kerry the kayaker 1.jpgKayaking the sleugh .jpgMe kayaking .jpgKerry kayaking 1.jpg

It's a little too big for me, but it's a beauty eh ;-)
Wee bit too big most of us I think🤣
What a great day that must have been Frank, give that woman a hug
I have always had a healthy respect for Nature and the animals and wildlife, who grace us with their presence
A day in the hills, or out on the water and I'm happy View attachment 14929View attachment 14930View attachment 14931View attachment 14932
Wow look at that water😍 what a place that is

All while most Americans don’t believe in climate change, unwilling to accept changes, the last president, trump denied it was happening, it’s gonna leave most of your country uninhabitable in the summer months……over here we all drive small engined fuels efficient cars, with a move on to get everyone on to electric/hybrid cars, with a ban of purely fuel based cars being sold in 2030, while you all still love a 5 litre V8 SUV…….enjoy the temperature…your responsible for it 😱
What kind of earth saving vehicle do you have ?
Just curious, as you made some pretty general statements about America/Americans, and their preferences in regards to transportation
I've driven several EV's in the past and they are not for me, personal preference being what it is, I drive what suits my needs, and a hybrid Prius, or Nissan, doesn't cut it for me

Have you watched the documentary 'Who killed the electric car ?'
And the sequel "Revenge of the electric car"
It's quite informative
Beep Beep

Last edited:
I thought she knitted her own beans! 😜
No, that's beanies Shammy
And in keeping with the picture gallery theme
Here's 'Sporty' my 2000 Ford Explorer 4X4, which goes anywhere, in any weather
dSyLDD7.jpg

What kind of earth saving vehicle do you have ?
Just curious, as you made some pretty general statements about America/Americans, and their preferences in regards to transportation
I've driven several EV's in the past and they are not for me, personal preference being what it is, I drive what suits my needs, and a hybrid Prius, or Nissan, doesn't cut it for me

Have you watched the documentary 'Who killed the electric car ?'
And the sequel "Revenge of the electric car"
It's quite informative
Beep Beep
A Toyota Corolla hybrid
75mpg, very “modern car” full of driver aids, collision avoidance, radar, self parking……the future

When yir sitting in yir 50 degree heat, just think ”thank god Bellshill bhoy is doing his bit to save our planet” as you crank up the A/c to max, there a saying that comes to mind….you reap what you sow 😱

Last edited:
A Toyota Corolla hybrid
75mpg, very “modern car” full of driver aids, collision avoidance, radar, self parking……the future

When yir sitting in yir 50 degree heat, just think ”thank god Bellshill bhoy is doing his bit to save our planet” was you crank up the A/c to max, there a saying that comes to mind….you reap what you sow 😱
Enjoy yer night mate :rolleyes: :whistle: :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Last edited:
A Toyota Corolla hybrid

When yir sitting in yir 50 degree heat, just think ”thank god Bellshill bhoy is doing his bit to save our planet” as you crank up the A/c to max, there a saying that comes to mind….you reap what you sow 😱
;)nope ,,,,,can't see it myself 🚜🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚌🚎🚙🛻

Wee bit too big most of us I think🤣

Wow look at that water😍 what a place that is
Yeah Cairnsy, it's our favourite place to kayak
The body of water known as the Straits of Georgia, part of the Salish Sea, which flows into the Pacific Ocean
All kinds of marine life out there
Seals, Orcas, Dolphins
The seals are curious, and when they're not lying on rocks snoozing, they'll come to investigate the 'visitors' in the funny looking boats

OKMUbVf.jpg

tmKGs9F.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back