Picture Gallery

How do you put videos and photos on the forum threads not very computer or phone minded?
When you post a reply there are some symbols at the top of the reply box. There is a wee symbol that looks like a picture that looks like a wee star with mountains.
20201008_230856.jpg
Click in that, then click on the drop image and it lets you search for a photo to add in. They need to be smaller than 1 MB/1000 KB to be able to upload. Good luck and enjoy.

Last edited:
When you post a reply there are dome symbols at the top of the reply box. There is a wee symbol that looks like a picture that looks like a wee star with mountains.
View attachment 11512
Click in that, then click on the drop image and it lets you search for a photo to add in. They need to be smaller than 1 MB/1000 KB to be able to upload. Good luck and enjoy.
Cheers I might give it a 🙄👍try

When you post a reply there are some symbols at the top of the reply box. There is a wee symbol that looks like a picture that looks like a wee star with mountains.

Thats a nun puttin her feet up
View attachment 11512

That's a great shot
I've been an ocean kayaker for 25 years, and have interacted with seals quite a bit, but always on their terms
I was teaching a class of students and had them fanned out in a semi circle in front of me, one of the students said "There's a seal coming up behind you"
I smiled because there was about a dozen seals, checking them out, right behind them
They are curious and will come up and check you out
I even had a baby seal come up and rub his head against my boat
that, was an awesome day
Keep it up mate, love the wildlife shots
HH

That's a great shot
I've been an ocean kayaker for 25 years, and have interacted with seals quite a bit, but always on their terms
I was teaching a class of students and had them fanned out in a semi circle in front of me, one of the students said "There's a seal coming up behind you"
I smiled because there was about a dozen seals, checking them out, right behind them
that, was an awesome day
HH
Brilliant D, gettin the pictures in ma heid, mon the wild life, Lennono's got a gift!

That's a great shot
that, was an awesome day
HH
Was down Helensburgh way fishing years ago ,spotted a seal maybe 30/40 meters out just watching us ,i had a fish on my line and the cheeky fucker followed it in and snapped my line.Always mind my mate on the deck pissin himself laughing ,it resurfaced with the fish in its gub ,felt like it was saying get it up ye 🤣clever animals

Back