Picture Gallery

955266.jpg

och d noo
wearin real ancient clan tart kilts (not really invented 4 german hubby n german queen victoria mid 19th century) n all

Such kredible pride.
So if they started wearing maple leaves would that make you any happier?

U for sure!

Both canada & scotland still in the 21st century have a crime family queen as its head! a mafia boss who's assets were built upon the profits of organised crime.
A organised crime family boss queen as its head! slave trade & Colonial terrorism as their head - not so proud or really nations at all yet! in credible context!
here's a better real news story taken to bbc with all the forensic evidense

buried

never raised in parliament

never shown on bbc or exposed as fraudulent calumny by appropriate bodies. despite the big show filming of them receiving the evidense

just ignored

Last edited:
you share a lot of your problems these days

but never share how you solved them?

I assume your going to teach us the problem and the answer?

No point learning the problems of life without a closer look at the theoretical solution you envision will help mankind to be more like you.

Balanced and someone everybody wants to listen to.
TET
It would seem that the clown that is DHoopshit, has been triggered
Imagine coming out with that shite, on this day, of all days
Sad wee troll, who has nothing to be proud of, as I said, sad
He seems to have strong views on everything, yet knows very little about life, and how to behave when dealing with adults
He's obviously, reached his station in life, those floors will not mop themselves, and will never really amount to anything, given his obvious lack of intelligence, and not having really done anything of substance (except perhaps substance abuse, which accounts for the way he is) but that's not anyone's business except him and his dealer
He's best ingored, as he's not worth the bother

HH

TET
He seems to have strong views on everything, yet knows very little about life, and how to behave when dealing with adults
He's obviously, reached his station in life, those floors will not mop themselves, and will never really amount to anything, given his obvious lack of intelligence, and not having really done anything of substance (except perhaps substance abuse, which accounts for the way he is) but that's not anyone's business except him and his dealer

HH
you ever notice he never gets to his main agenda

lotta problems in his world

seems to be wanting to share his solutions but never actually gets to the point he trying to make.

its a bit like some weird surreal poetry with no real meaning

TET

HH

955266.jpg

och d noo
wearin real ancient clan tart kilts (not really invented 4 german hubby n german queen victoria mid 19th century) n all

Such kredible pride.
Here hoopster
favour to ask you
can you hook me up with your LeaDer
Seems some far out shit
Promise to keep it between the two of us

Members online

Latest posts

Back