Picture Gallery

Feeding the ducks at the park
The first pic Liliana is going "Wow!!! They're coming to see me...!!!"
And Charlie is Liliana's new puppy, they are best buddies
She still loves her Bosey Wosey as she calls him, but it's great that her and Charlie will grow up together

Whoaaa, the ducks .jpgLiliana and Charlie visit the ducks .jpg

Last edited:
picture perfect with the rainbow in the background
cheers Kelly I waited a while to get this one....I knew the rainbow would be in their flight path as they flew in and out the harbour.....so I waited, and waited until the female eventually flew perfectly past....this is the male....which I was hoping for....no bein sexist ;) ....but the males are better lookin .....fastest duck I have photographed....like wee bullets

AY2I4200.jpg

cheers Kelly I waited a while to get this one....I knew the rainbow would be in their flight path as they flew in and out the harbour.....so I waited, and waited until the female eventually flew perfectly past....this is the male....which I was hoping for....no bein sexist ;) ....but the males are better lookin .....fastest duck I have photographed....like wee bullets

View attachment 13465
It's hard to beat nature in all its glory. Great photos, very uplifting to the spirit. 👍

View attachment 13465
Missus got a wee grey in the garden mate.
IMG-20210222-WA0003.jpg

Two weeks ago, we had lots of snow
Today, we had a warm and sunny day
Beau the snow bear 1.jpg
zYqoxrn.jpg

Back