Picture Gallery

Thanks for that pal.....really appreciated.....Your totally correct in what you say....Light changing all the time.......so changing exposure is a must.....and aye, sometimes I sit fur hours, but I feel good about it.....Anyway, here's a Short eared Owl I captured.......I went up the mountains when it was dark, and waited till first light when the SEO arrived....a long wait, but worth it for me :)

View attachment 14392
It must be very good for your mental health doing what you do outside in the country air and living in the moment. A bit like fishing, it doesn't really matter if you haven't caught anything but you've connected with nature and the peace and quiet it offers you.

It must be very good for your mental health doing what you do outside in the country air and living in the moment. A bit like fishing, it doesn't really matter if you haven't caught anything but you've connected with nature and the peace and quiet it offers you.
Perfect analysis Shammy.....It does wonders for my mental health........it is so like fishing....I capture the moment.....I take it home......But.....I don't kill.....and get the same effect :) ...Prob a better 'effect' ......watching natural things is sooooooooooooo much better than watchin huns, makin an erse o themsells...

It must be very good for your mental health doing what you do outside in the country air and living in the moment. A bit like fishing, it doesn't really matter if you haven't caught anything but you've connected with nature ,dressed up like a water commando , bashed a wee fish over the head and carried it all the way home to give it to the cat
1st bit aye
2nd bit naw

Fab place Tony.....been a few times....great chill out place....its only 45 mins fae Oban......Last year I went to Uist.....6 hours in the ferry......even mair o a guid chill oot place....Aw the hippy VW camper vans parked up ......Its like a different country oot there....
I worked in Oban about 6 year ago ,mind watching Celtic play Inter Milan in some hotel ...we had a wee job in Mull the next day ,wee Friday job and finish ,was rough as a badgers!

Latest posts

Back