Pistol pete back on the beat..

Espiritosanto

A know he gets the blame for a lot of our ills,but since pistol pete found a new office,our transfer dealings seem to have
hit a sticky patch,and we seem to be in an awful hurry to flog players?three international players getting spoke about so far?these three players are on four year deals so a don’t get the urgency……maybe am just a old cynic🤷‍♂️🙄

I know he gets a lot of (deserved) flak but I think that a lot of fans are jumping the gun with him coming back / current transfer dealings.

Ange has always been transparent in that he holds no sentiment with players or need to keep them happy - They come and go if they want to stay. I am not surprised that both Jura and GG are looking for moves if they aren't being lined up for new deals (or in GGs case, also not being number one).

I reckon we will see this sort of thing every transfer window, PL or not.

I know he gets a lot of (deserved) flak but I think that a lot of fans are jumping the gun with him coming back / current transfer dealings.

Ange has always been transparent in that he holds no sentiment with players or need to keep them happy - They come and go if they want to stay. I am not surprised that both Jura and GG are looking for moves if they aren't being lined up for new deals (or in GGs case, also not being number one).

I reckon we will see this sort of thing every transfer window, PL or not.
I reckon we will see quite a few players will move on in the next two windows. Ange is ALWAYS looking to improve the squad. I don't think Pistol Pete is gonna have too much say in these things. He will probably want to keep a grip on the finances tho.

I reckon we will see quite a few players will move on in the next two windows. Ange is ALWAYS looking to improve the squad. I don't think Pistol Pete is gonna have too much say in these things. He will probably want to keep a grip on the finances tho.

He is officially in a different role though - I'd reckon that Michael Nicholson would have something to say with interference. I understand folks worries but I just don't see it.

Even with Cho we are still submitting bids in the same financial ballpark as we were without PL.

We have been incredibly fortunate that so many of the signings have made such a positive impact.
The fail rate has been remarkably low.
The consequence of that is other clubs will come sniffing.
Another point that can't be missed is the wages we got these guys in at.
If you are in the upper championship or epl/ bigger $leagues the total outlay will be very affordable.
Nothing gets mentionioned about the Huns wage bill!
The majority of the departures will sign more lucrative contracts and return profit.
The true marker will be if we do get a big bucks transfer departure what we see being reinvested.
We are now in a place where we have options everywhere bar a 3rd natural CF (meada & abada aside as cover)
Somethings gotta give we can't keep adding without a few going.

I don't mid PL assisting in the sales negotiations just as long as he isn't invited to the investment and recruitment table!

The Daily Rag is claiming that Celtic have offered a sell on clause of half of any future sale, up to a maximum of £6 million in the negotiations for Cho. Somebody quickly send an ambulance to Celtic Park for Peter Lawell !

We have been incredibly fortunate that so many of the signings have made such a positive impact.
The fail rate has been remarkably low.
The consequence of that is other clubs will come sniffing.
Another point that can't be missed is the wages we got these guys in at.
If you are in the upper championship or epl/ bigger $leagues the total outlay will be very affordable.
Nothing gets mentionioned about the Huns wage bill!
The majority of the departures will sign more lucrative contracts and return profit.
The true marker will be if we do get a big bucks transfer departure what we see being reinvested.
We are now in a place where we have options everywhere bar a 3rd natural CF (meada & abada aside as cover)
Somethings gotta give we can't keep adding without a few going.

I don't mid PL assisting in the sales negotiations just as long as he isn't invited to the investment and recruitment table!
I would say we have a recruitment team that are doing their job extremely well. Identifying players that will fit into the team and wage structure as well as bringing in a profit when sold on.
An additional benefit is that the zombies are still trying to play catch up (and failing) while greetin about how much money we have to spend.
"the future's so bright I gotta wear 😎"

I'm hoping Lawwell stays well out of transfer negotiations and contracts for our playing staff. I would say that I don't believe he is interfering just now and the change in how transfers during this window is just coincidental with his return. This window was always going to be an unusual one with a mid-season World Cup just immediately prior to it opening.

Most of the players there is speculation about are players who shone in Qatar and agents are trying to eek out as much publicity for their clients to maximise any deal for their players (and themselves too).

I think the Giakoumakis situation is different as it appears his family haven't settled here. That is something they will put up with for a longer time if everything is going well on the pitch but he rarely gets a start and has not put away many chances recently.

When ange got his chance to purchase his first tranche of players not a cunt knew anything about it till they were in the door!!now our dealings are getting spoken about by the hun media?which is making it a bidding war?not anges way,,too much internal stuff getting into the press for my liking,giomakis family not happy,daizen maedas family not happy,,juranovic not happy about wages??no saying it’s lawell??just coincidence 😘

Members online

Latest posts

Back