Pitlochry

Speyside Lhad

Going to Pitlochry for a long weekend, any CelticNoise fholks from there or nearby that are not going to Livi on Sunday fancy a few pints during the game.?

If not, any recommendations for a place to watch the game would be appreciated

Pitlochry is the real gateway to the Highlands, but take your thermals becsuse it's mighty cold.

The average age is approximately 103 and there are more zimmer frames per populous than anywhere in the known universe.

It is extremely "loyal" to the crown and very very staunch.

Try not to let on your a tim or you'll be gummed to death by rabid pensioners.

Pitlochry is the real gateway to the Highlands, but take your thermals becsuse it's mighty cold.

The average age is approximately 103 and there are more zimmer frames per populous than anywhere in the known universe.

It is extremely "loyal" to the crown and very very staunch.

Try not to let on your a tim or you'll be gummed to death by rabid pensioners.

I should have added that the cold won’t be a problem, I live in Dufftown (whisky capital of the world) and it gets so cold here I donate my old hoops tops to the local penguins matey ?☘️

I should have added that the cold won’t be a problem, I live in Dufftown (whisky capital of the world) and it gets so cold here I donate my old hoops tops to the local penguins matey ?☘️
Sorry Lhad, got to say my old homeland is Islay (the whisky capital of the UNIVERSE). ??

Reactions: TET
Going to Pitlochry for a long weekend, any CelticNoise fholks from there or nearby that are not going to Livi on Sunday fancy a few pints during the game.?

If not, any recommendations for a place to watch the game would be appreciated

I remember years ago i was taking e when e was e and amphetamines going out clubbing every night and working.

I had a thought if i get away from here and all my mates maybe i could chill and slow down how much madness i was taking.

You guessed it right?

I went to work silver service in a hotel in pitlochry.

A very nice hotel.

But they put the raver in a mid length kilt and cream blouse.

They gave me a basket as part of my job was picking flowers for the tables.

The basket was for the stream at the back of the hotel where the flowers were.

Ann of greengables i am not. A weekend i lasted and came home ??
I suppose the metro wiz a way of life back then. ???

Haha....

stream at back of hotel... was that the old mill.?

I’m there now watching the game but staying in fishers on main street

It was a long time ago. It was off main street and up a little hill/slope. Green or pines or something in the name ?.

But the kilt of green n cream and a basket for pickin flowers..... oh maaaan ???

Back