Play Up Celtic – Team leaks and Lenny’s Scottish Cup Destiny

A wee pre-match warm up post...

https://thecelticstar.com
A really strong positive piece. It's prudent to be aware of the dangers, but it is equally as important to reinforce the facts.

Perhaps we haven't been the strongest this season at focusing upon the task in hand, but I think that this game has been worthy of the squad's full attention and, as mentioned in the article, the Scottish Cup (if secured) can truly be attributed to Lenny.

Mon the Hoops

A lot of huffing and puffing by the mean ones injury hit putting kids on the usual mind games ,Celtic need to stay focused and play thier own game,we have plenty of strength up front to pin them back but we need to aware of break outs,good win will set us for the run in HAIL HAIL TO THE CHAMPIONS

A lot of huffing and puffing by the mean ones injury hit putting kids on the usual mind games ,Celtic need to stay focused and play thier own game,we have plenty of strength up front to pin them back but we need to aware of break outs,good win will set us for the run in HAIL HAIL TO THE CHAMPIONS
They were without McKay-Steven in the 2-0 victory at ibrokes but this will be a tough game no doubts as they have been at hampden v dons recent seasons but I've got nothing but good feelings going into this game, the leaked not leaked (would love to know who clever lenny hee hee) line up? I'm not sure it will be that line up anyway but whatever line up we send out I'm 100% convinced the players shall turn up for it as they always do HH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back