Player Fitness

Once again, player fitness - or lack of it - undermined us last night. At 24 why is Ntcham struggling to last 60 mins? A disgraceful situation for an elite, professional footballer. More importantly, the fact that Lennon seemed to be the last person to realise Ntcham was gassed probably explains why the training and conditioning monitoring is so amateurish under Neil. Lennon is hopeless at detail. Like some of his players, Lennon clearly isn’t putting in the hard hours ensuring that every aspect of performance is addressed. Our team is unfit. Shockingly so. That rests with Lennon.
who do you think would satisfy your problems?

There does appear to be something in what's being said
Brooney admitted that under the Rat he got fitter and that team never stopped running.
Lenny himself has publicly stated a number of players aren't playing due to them being unfit.
A lot of games won last season was down to being able to run at the end of the match
French Ollie and French Eddie look miles off the pace this season.
Something has changed and not for the best even with lockdown they seem to have lost that killer edge

There does appear to be something in what's being said
Brooney admitted that under the Rat he got fitter and that team never stopped running.
Lenny himself has publicly stated a number of players aren't playing due to them being unfit.
A lot of games won last season was down to being able to run at the end of the match
French Ollie and French Eddie look miles off the pace this season.
Something has changed and not for the best even with lockdown they seem to have lost that killer edge
TBF a lot of the training was done indoors and individually and there was no pre season mentality training and fitness, als add a lot of players coming into new formations than what they have been used to and them themselves not having had any game time with their previous teams, so there is a change that maybe had an impact and mentally might have been more challenging training whilst fighting off boredom and not free to connect with family visits and the constant worry when away from family hoping they are safe in their home countries.

Seems that stop the ten in full flow now slag the manager slag the new signings slag broony now even the Celtic forums are joining in and trying to bring chaos and division between everyone involved with the hoops it's time to batting down the hatches get the sleeves rolled up and get onto that park and make these cunts grovell when the hoops get back on track

Seems that stop the ten in full flow now slag the manager slag the new signings slag broony now even the Celtic forums are joining in and trying to bring chaos and division between everyone involved with the hoops it's time to batting down the hatches get the sleeves rolled up and get onto that park and make these cunts grovell when the hoops get back on track
Stella(r) post McG! 🍺 🥳

Our performance against lillie was something in that first 45 benefiting from the Basel experience of elyounnoussi ajeti our best is yet to come and it's a long season

No I dont actually think that's true TV I thought that morelos and Kent were anonymous in a poor game that took defensive errors for the guy they hate to score twice , players let lenny down and us by not turning up
Gerrard closed off young Frimmers and Diego by putting extra bodies in their way. Lenny didn't react to this at all, Ntcham, Broony and McGregor never exploited the space this created by beating anybody or moving the ball forward. Our whole offensive game was neutered and Lenny didn't even make a change at half time. We were at home and we were containing. You're right about Morelos and Kent, but they were a threat every free kick or corner due to our inability to defend both. For me there is no question our tactics, or total absence of any you could say were anywhere near good, was a feature of how Lenny deals with it, he prays it will work but doesn't field the guys who can attack to break us out.

Last edited:
No I dont actually think that's true TV I thought that morelos and Kent were anonymous in a poor game that took defensive errors for the guy they hate to score twice , players let lenny down and us by not turning up
I agree with you, according to the descrptions you would think the huns had 15 men on the park, in all other hun games v anybody else in Scotland the crowd shitebag Tavinier is allowed to roam up the wing as is the other defence wing back, this did not happen and thats why it may appear that Frimpong and laxley were closed down, but it meant their two full backs static and thats the way it would have panned out, their goals was from an unexpected source, Goldston was allowed a shitey header from a setplay due to our miscalculation in the offside set piece (needs worked on and probably has been solid in training, but one slip can undo you) the header it can be argued 9 out of 10 is gathered, the second goal, well what can you say, absoloute snider and no skill or fault in it, goals like that come along very frequently and it came our way twice, against Lille and their equaliser exact same guys flapping at the ball and still getting the breaks.
Watched the poles the other night play the huns off the park in the football department but same old story if no-one takes their chances then the opposition will almost certianly get a chance at some point, hence 1 0 score, back to the us v huns Ely scores with lob different game and best chance, if Griff is not too wide when he rounds McGregor the pressure was on them, thats the fine margins and they sometimes go against you, so all in all Celtic will click and their possession and dominance of games like old time will ensure the balance of probalities due to amount of time on the ball the breaks will fall our way. Its like the old saying the more you practice a slightly highly skilled move eventually one will fall for you and it will pay dividends, the huns are not what the media say they are thats why the media is not to be trusted this season to bring us our fix, they will spike the content as the huns are their favourite succelent lamb.

Gerrard closed off young Frimmers and Diego by putting a extra bodies in their way. Lenny didn't react to this at all, Ntcham, Broony and McGregor never exploited the same they created by beating anybody of moving the ball forward. Our whole offensive game was neutered and Lenny didn't even make a change at half time. We were at home and we were containing. You're right about Morelos and Kent, but they were a threat every free kick or corner due to our inability to defend both. For me there is no question our tactics, or total absence of any you could say were anywhere near good, was and s a feature of how Lenny deals with it, he rays it will work but doesn't field the guys who can attack to break us out.
It's one way to look at it I actually thought lenny went like for like and that stopped the full backs on both sides which I think lenny intended we had some half chances on another day may have fallen differently for us they took advantage of poor defending twice that is why I think the players let us all down. Needless free kicks and set pieces which Goldson capitalised upon. They werent any better than us imo and had we had our regulars I think we'd have won but it's all hindsight and we move on also home advantage is neutralised and doesntvstand for much at this time HH

Weird how the Camera always finds Lenny sitting on the Bench and his opposition manager running shouting and cajoling his players except in the Europa league game he was sitting down quite a lot.(french Manager)
could be the Scum Medja like the image of our Manager on the Bench trying to portray him as not interested Wonder why they would do that. I think he cares a lot more than he’s currently being credited with.
oh and Fuck the Scoatish hincuntinmedja
Just sayin Rant ower

HH 🍀

Weird how the Camera always finds Lenny sitting on the Bench and his opposition manager running shouting and cajoling his players except in the Europa league game he was sitting down quite a lot.(french Manager)
could be the Scum Medja like the image of our Manager on the Bench trying to portray him as not interested Wonder why they would do that. I think he cares a lot more than he’s currently being credited with.
oh and Fuck the Scoatish hincuntinmedja
Just sayin Rant ower

HH 🍀
That’s Huncuntinmedja ffs predictivefuckingtextbastards.
new rant ower

HH 😡

It's one way to look at it I actually thought lenny went like for like and that stopped the full backs on both sides which I think lenny intended we had some half chances on another day may have fallen differently for us they took advantage of poor defending twice that is why I think the players let us all down. Needless free kicks and set pieces which Goldson capitalised upon. They werent any better than us imo and had we had our regulars I think we'd have won but it's all hindsight and we move on also home advantage is neutralised and doesntvstand for much at this time HH
They were much better than us because we didn't turn up. Shameful display of not giving a fuck or trying a leg is what I endured. The worst performance against thy cunts I have ever witnessed. The last four worst performances 3 for Lenny 1 for the Messiah. My point was pick a team that has the ability to get at them. Lenny's team was one of containment and at home, for me at least, that can get itself to fuck. They are fuck all. An overhyped pile of shite and should be treated that way. The sevco press might tell us they are brilliant, but I have eyes and they aren't. Mcgreggor, Broony and Ntcham might work away from home in Europe, but not in games at home, and certainly not against they utter bastards.

They were much better than us because we didn't turn up. Shameful display of not giving a fuck or trying a leg is what I endured. The worst performance against thy cunts I have ever witnessed. The last four worst performances 3 for Lenny 1 for the Messiah. My point was pick a team that has the ability to get at them. Lenny's team was one of containment and at home, for me at least, that can get itself to fuck. They are fuck all. An overhyped pile of shite and should be treated that way. The sevco press might tell us they are brilliant, but I have eyes and they aren't. Mcgreggor, Broony and Ntcham might work away from home in Europe, but not in games at home, and certainly not against they utter bastards.
Theres no defence for the players not turning up they let everyone down and now they have to make that up to us all. Starting today , another final and one game from 12 trophies on the bounce and a 4th treble on the bounce. Just as gutted as you about that mate but we have picked it up since then I think today will show a much better Celtic, it has to HH

Theres no defence for the players not turning up they let everyone down and now they have to make that up to us all. Starting today , another final and one game from 12 trophies on the bounce and a 4th treble on the bounce. Just as gutted as you about that mate but we have picked it up since then I think today will show a much better Celtic, it has to HH
Heres hoping Winter. I find it almost impossible to get over us not turning up against them. In the 90's our teams were shit until the beloved Tommy took over, but even in those darker days, our teams fought like fuck. No fucking excuse for not trying or fighting for the jersey and I was fucking disgusted with every single one of them who betrayed the jersey and us. They had better make it up to us and that can continue today.

Heres hoping Winter. I find it almost impossible to get over us not turning up against them. In the 90's our teams were shit until the beloved Tommy took over, but even in those darker days, our teams fought like fuck. No fucking excuse for not trying or fighting for the jersey and I was fucking disgusted with every single one of them who betrayed the jersey and us. They had better make it up to us and that can continue today.
Was Tommy no a cheap option?

Penny pinchers, huh

Shoulda had a team capable of winning euro trophy but they insisted on Tommy burns an ex celt cheap option with some Diddy experience with kilmarnock

Shameful stuff

no wonder we never went burst

Was Tommy no a cheap option?

Penny pinchers, huh

Shoulda had a team capable of winning euro trophy but they insisted on Tommy burns an ex celt cheap option with some Diddy experience with kilmarnock

Shameful stuff

no wonder we never went burst
On the sevco game though TET TV is 100% right a more shocking performance against a team who scored from 2 set plays, no shots on target it's a million miles away from good enough and inexcusable and hes bang on that point. But (theres always a but) our performances have improved if not results though that pittodrie pt may turn out to be valuable in the slog. I dont think they have the players to cope on 4 fronts and we can go on 5 , 1 from last season. We got them at the worst timing for us so many first team picks missing , well they're returning with a vengeance even bain looks a man on a mission mon the hoops today blow this decent aberdeen side out of the water and please start with Griffiths or give him at least the last half hour if needed HH COYBIG ☘

Members online

Back