Player of the Season So Far

Scales. Or any other fucker we've bought but not seen, aye the Greek guy who's no fit. Money well spent. Imagine getting a job an putting in a sick note before you even started, yet we're expected to swallow this shite.

(I'm still livid with the livi result so there's concern that isn't shifting and a bastard of a moan inbound)

For me its....

Kyogo
Hart
Calmac
Tony&Tam
In that order. Players dipping in and out if form and the failure to put real pressure on our existing squad with enough first 11 picks brought in might bite us on the arse If we are hit regularly with injuries.

I'm not sure if we were aggressive enough with getting players out or bringing in and spending enough on quality.
Said it before but no one expected us to spend just 25m or to bank 8m.
Not in a window where the rebuild of rebuilds was to take place.
For the record kyogo, hart, abada and early signs from Vickers & Montgomery look decent.

Arsefelt has been a disaster. Not sure what nick/mindset Jullien will be in on his return.
Coming from someone that had a double knee break and cruciate tare on both sides at the same time 😂, your not as brave and your feet ain't as fast!

Missing a consistent CM to partner Calmac. One striker short till the Greek can pass a bleep test. A second striker short till Ajeti gets a start against a team that has a stadium at high altitude.
Soro might need a brain transplant which is beond medical science at the point of writing this post.
Never going to expect consistency from our wingers but we need all 4 fit but there should be enough there now.

The huns barely spent a dime, couldn't sell anyone. Look pish. We have again missed a chance.
Need to quickly buck the trend of dropping points caused by lacklustre performances. If you get done due to a team playing brilliant then that happens. Showing up and certain players looking like clowns is a different matter at any professional level.

Rant over.

Last edited:
Hope he's no injury prone......I can name 11 players from anothr team in Scotland who would glady 'take him oot' ....
It's the wee man's desire, bravery,workrate that will cause fatigue so he will need rotated. The hatchet men will and have tried to fuck him up at every opportunity he won't have had that physical test in Japan.
2nd remember he has came in after playing an earlier start in the J league so come the latter stages of the season + internationals he will have a lot of games played.

Hope he stays fit and "looks after himself" there is no need for him to fly into a 50/50 with a meat heed CB on his own with no runners to pick up the spill. Even if it gets a cheer from the crowd. It isn't smart.

It's the wee man's desire, bravery,workrate that will cause fatigue so he will need rotated. The hatchet men will and have tried to fuck him up at every opportunity he won't have had that physical test in Japan.
2nd remember he has came in after playing an earlier start in the J league so come the latter stages of the season + internationals he will have a lot of games played.

Hope he stays fit and "looks after himself" there is no need for him to fly into a 50/50 with a meat heed CB on his own with no runners to pick up the spill. Even if it gets a cheer from the crowd. It isn't smart.
I’d expect him to have a similar injury record as rodgic, if not worse, he’ll have a big target placed on his legs for the spl hammer throwers, plus the trips halfway around the world for international games are not good for a players fitness 😢

I’d expect him to have a similar injury record as rodgic, if not worse, he’ll have a big target placed on his legs for the spl hammer throwers, plus the trips halfway around the world for international games are not good for a players fitness 😢
He has our support now. He is clearly brilliant with movement and intelligence. Leave the hammer throwers for dead as they won't be able to track him.
He clearly isn't a pussy but
If I was ange id muster my best Japanese and tell him to pick his battles

Latest posts

Back