Player of the year so far?

Took 2 or 3 of their players out with that back heel
If you look back through the season Eddy has made the difference in quite a few games and we got 3 points instead of 1 because of his class, especially November December time when we were a bit flat. I think Calmac and Jamesie went a bit off the boil at that time. Christie would be second choice for me just now.

Despite his age I still think the hardest guy to drop is Brown for his sheer desire.

Eddy is our best player this year, so I think Eddy will win for his classy first touch, team ethic and lethal finishing in big games/moments.

It has been a great team effort though, when 1 off boil another shines, mostly.

Forrest and McGregor have been consistent and pivotal in bursts, hard to play the amount of games they do.

Ntcham has beed in good form as has Christie

And big Forster has been great in Goals

Ajer gives everything and continues to be good value defender despite his age.

Big Julien chipping in with crucial goals but in the cold weather can drift into sloppy play but overall has been very good

Young Taylor having better second half to season

Frimpong and Johnston have developed well

And overall I have been pleased with the balance and depth.

I enjoy the way we been playing mostly

And overall things look positive overall, long may it continue, no room for complacency though, next match is just as important every day. But so far so good.

:p

If you look back through the season Eddy has made the difference in quite a few games and we got 3 points instead of 1 because of his class, especially November December time when we were a bit flat. I think Calmac and Jamesie went a bit off the boil at that time. Christie would be second choice for me just now.
Last home game i was at was Ross County and we were well under par until Eddy came on second half.Lifted the team and got 2 goals.Looks too easy for him at times even with 2/3 players around him everytime he gets the ball .

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back