Players Available v Hibs at Celtic Park

BhoyWunda

Would this be about right (those actually available for selection)

Scott Bain
Jeremy Toljan
Jozo Šimunović
Nir Bitton
Emilio Izzaguirre
Scott Brown
Callum McGregor
Scott Sinclair
Oliver Burke
Timothy Weah
Johnny Hayes
Craig Gordon
Christian Gamboa
Scott Allan
Mikey Johnson
Vakoun Issouf Bayo
Kundai Benyu
Dorus De Vries
Scott Allan
Marvin Compper

Around 20 - De Vries, Compper, Benyu, Allan very unlikely to make the Squad which leaves 16 to pick from. Are any of the below going to make it?

Ryan Christie ?

Odsonne Edouard Out

James Forrest ?

Mikael Lustig ?

Filip Benkovic Out

Leigh Griffiths Out

Tom Rogic Out

Anthony Ralston Out

Eboue Kouassi Out

Daniel Arzani Out

Olivier Ntcham ?

Dydreck Boyata ?

Jack Hendry Out

Kristoffer Ajer Suspended

I like Izzy, he has been a great Celtic man since the first day he arrived and since he has come back he was prepared to play 2nd fiddle to our Kearan and I'm sure that because Izzy has deputised so well that Kearan has been able to take his time to recover properly and I will say the sooner the better

I’m hopeful for a win tonight for our Bhoys with the hunger of Burke and the beautiful Weah 2-0 could be more but for the MIB.

The bookies had aberdeen to win earlier in week don’t know if this is still the case
Aberdeen 2 sevco 2 (with the usual penalties to up their goal count cheats)

I’m hopeful for a win tonight for our Bhoys with the hunger of Burke and the beautiful Weah 2-0 could be more but for the MIB.

The bookies had aberdeen to win earlier in week don’t know if this is still the case
Aberdeen 2 sevco 2 (with the usual penalties to up their goal count cheats)
Oops previous post maybe should’ve been in the big night thread score predictions -apologies!

Oops previous post maybe should’ve been in the big night thread score predictions -apologies!

No apologies GG, anyone that asks for an apology or has something to say over such triviality, well they would be kind of trivial, yeah?

You just keep posting pal.

The ghirls got your back. ?

I like Izzy, he has been a great Celtic man since the first day he arrived and since he has come back he was prepared to play 2nd fiddle to our Kearan and I'm sure that because Izzy has deputised so well that Kearan has been able to take his time to recover properly and I will say the sooner the better

Aroona, soz to do this but i cant stand our bhoys names being mirepresented.

Probs only a typo.

Kieran.

HH ☘️

Think BR will try to put out his strongest team but leave it to the last minute ,could start wit a couple of youngsters with strength on the bench as a back up?with Burke Christy and Weah attacking Hibs will have thier hands full. A quick goal will put them on the back foot and hopefully open them up

Back