Players from the dark side.

Lemon

Just thinking! Is there any player from that mob that you like or have a bit of respect for? For me, once you take the queen's shilling, that's it, sine died. But I'm sure there must be one. Help me bhoys and ghirls if you can. Mibbes naw ?

Just thinking! Is there any player from that mob that you like or have a bit of respect for? For me, once you take the queen's shilling, that's it, sine died. But I'm sure there must be one. Help me bhoys and ghirls if you can. Mibbes naw
They've got a better goalkeeper thats it

Keep talking pal ? I must admit Alfie Conn still warms me now and then but I don't know if he counts.

Just thinking! Is there any player from that mob that you like or have a bit of respect for? For me, once you take the queen's shilling, that's it, sine died. But I'm sure there must be one. Help me bhoys and ghirls if you can. Mibbes naw ?
I remember when I was a lad I happend to mention, in public, that Sandy Jardine seemed to be a reasonable human being .. for a hun.
my father, a kind and gentle God-fearing soul, proceeded to kick seven kinds of shit out of his seven year old only child in front of the rest the worshippers outside the Chapel.
Lemon, such ideas as this have no place in a civilised world.
HH

I remember when I was a lad I happend to mention, in public, that Sandy Jardine seemed to be a reasonable human being .. for a hun.
my father, a kind and gentle God-fearing soul, proceeded to kick seven kinds of shit out of his seven year old only child in front of the rest the worshippers outside the Chapel.
HH
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HH
??????

Brian Laudrup.

Great footballer. Him and Larsson in the same team would have been the key to European glory.

Ran into him a few times through pseudo-bluenose (weren't they all back then, glory-hunting pricks...) company I was with through work up in Bar 29 (or whatever it was called), back in the 90s.

Seemed to prefer talking to me than the fawning fanboys I was with; the 'Jim White' experience was not something he found flattering or welcome. Would talk about things other than football if he could - popular culture, wine, and his cars - which he later got busted for, lol.

Always came across as a decent, intelligent fella, not too impressed with the Hun hordes mindset - who the fck would be after spending time in Italy? - and didn't seem to buy too much into the Hun team-drinking culture at that time. Watched him extricate himself from a Goram-led mob one night and disappear quietly.

I always reckoned he was a bit of a quiet shagger on the side; there would be some spectacular women float around him.
However, last time I spoke to him I was pished and he politely deflected my eloquent enquiry about Gough being a gloryhole-addicted, rent-boy afficionado buftie.:D

Brian Laudrup.

Great footballer. Him and Larsson in the same team would have been the key to European glory.

Ran into him a few times through pseudo-bluenose (weren't they all back then, glory-hunting pricks...) company I was with through work up in Bar 29 (or whatever it was called), back in the 90s.

Seemed to prefer talking to me than the fawning fanboys I was with; the 'Jim White' experience was not something he found flattering or welcome. Would talk about things other than football if he could - popular culture, wine, and his cars - which he later got busted for, lol.

Always came across as a decent, intelligent fella, not too impressed with the Hun hordes mindset - who the fck would be after spending time in Italy? - and didn't seem to buy too much into the Hun team-drinking culture at that time. Watched him extricate himself from a Goram-led mob one night and disappear quietly.

I always reckoned he was a bit of a quiet shagger on the side; there would be some spectacular women float around him.
However, last time I spoke to him I was pished and he politely deflected my eloquent enquiry about Gough being a gloryhole-addicted, rent-boy afficionado buftie.:D
"buftie" probably confused him, never thought he bought into the kulture though.

Back