Players from the dark side.

Aye the chinese are masters of the cash only business and the ol hooky wi the hector. East teaches west eh lol

Oh and ps i love the chinese they live they work hard and they never bother a soul

Michael Francis O'Hallaron.
He went for the wages, which is hard to criticise, he was never going to get anywhere else, other than us which wasn't going to happen.
And the way the zombies treated him, the whole time he was there, not just after the cup final, shows he was too good for them

Michael Francis O'Hallaron.
He went for the wages, which is hard to criticise, he was never going to get anywhere else, other than us which wasn't going to happen.
And the way the zombies treated him, the whole time he was there, not just after the cup final, shows he was too good for them

Soz he took the shilling and gobbled that soup. Fuck him. He knew what was what and naw he would never have made the Celtic team

With respect

does anybody think we should look at shanklan from ayr united,4 goals against dundee utd tonoght, he's phuqin deadly!!!

I have no problem with any of them individually, they are footballers, earning a living, Most of them are as bemused with it all of their shite as everyone else.

I remember being told that when Souness arrived he was told he could not sign a Catholic and was instructed to join both the Orange order and the Masons, to which he, less than politely, told them to Fuck right off, his wife was Catholic as were his kids, and he wasn't getting involved in that secret society shite.

He had been a hun as his family were, he was more a Hearts man. When he played it was always down south, until 86.

That's when all of that shite stopped - yea that late, all of the English guys were utterly baffled with it, Big Butcher especially.

I also know that Mark Walters asked to leave there due to the abuse he was taking from his own fans, yes he was racailly abused by fans of all clubs, including our own and it was despicable, but he knew that would be the case, as that how the world, in general, was then (that is not dismissing it as acceptable it has always been vile) but he was appalled at the Racial abuse he took from his own fans. Like Paul Conville and Cyril Regis did.

A lot of respect for Butcher, when he talks he makes sense, about all of the Ibrox shite too, he has called them out recently on it and before, it's likely why he has never got a job there after he left.

They have had class players in the past, Laudrup was a class act of a footballer, as was Davie Cooper. Plenty more too.

Think though, all of those English players that they signed..Butcher, Woods, Steven, Hately...none have ever come back to work for them in coaching or management. Wonder if that about the guys, not wanting to go back into that hateful world, or the institution (that they were and claim they still are) not wanting to move forward.

I have never had major issues with their players, even Mo Johnston, yea it hurt but he was given £1m signing fee, a lot of money for a signing fee then. No issue with it at all.

I have no issue with Gerrard, even the victim shite he bleats about, plenty managers have said things like that. We could never do it as we would be slaughtered for it.. but other managers have, it's a standard "psychological tool" now.

The players that have played for them as they were supporters, Lafferty, Little, McAuley, no different than the two Keane's and even BR now as manager.

The issue with that club is their fans and their media friends and Scottish Football authorities, how they are supported in the press and by Scottish football, how they are never at fault.

Violent behaviour is blamed on the victim. Always claiming its a small minority, when it clearly is not, and even those who do not involve themselves in that side of it either condone their behaviour or at least ignore it as they see it as "their culture".

Their intrinsic partnership with the authorities, which is based in bigotry and religion. This has been proved at different points throughout the years but ignored immediately.

That is why I have no respect for the club.

The players themselves..based on their playing ability alone, right now.....would I have any in the Celtic team?

You would have to consider McGregor, I don't believe there is much between him and Gordon, even Bain tbh, but he is a good GK (his aggression being an issue, but that more directed at us I think), he gets more chance to show it as they are under more pressure in games as the press want discuss, but baw hair between them.

I hear the Taverneir argument from them all the time..but.. no, wouldn't get on my bench, he can't defend, Lustig is still better and Gamboa better back up...and he certainly would not get in our midfield. His goals record is a false as he takes all the dead balls, inc pens.

Cannot think of one other player in their squad that I would replace a Celtic player with. Eddie miles ahead of Morelos and Griff is better too.

The rest don't even get dignity of discussuion.

I see a few of us have managed to name a hun they respect ( at least a wee bit ) but the mair I think aboot it, it's like joining the nazi party not because you support their cause but because it is better for your career.

Brian Laudrup appears to be a nice gentleman, and what a player he was, in all honesty. Same for Van Bronckhorst, obviously on a different scale.

The last Rangers players I wished we had signed instead of them was Madjid Bougherra. Cracking centre back and he was able to take the ball up the park too. Gave the other lot his best years too, I liked his game.

I don't think I'd take anyone from the current Ibrox club for our roster atm though. Morelos is obviously quite talented but he's so petulant, childish and obnoxious; costs his team point afer point with his antics and also misses sitters when it matters. Tavernier is a good attacking player but he makes Lustig look like Thuram at the back. So I don't think so.

Ah, don't ban me but... Lee Wallace seems to be a relatively ok guy for a hun? And when his club died he stayed with the newco and tried to lift it up while the rats abandoned the ship, so I respect that.

Brian Laudrup appears to be a nice gentleman, and what a player he was, in all honesty. Same for Van Bronckhorst, obviously on a different scale.

The last Rangers players I wished we had signed instead of them was Madjid Bougherra. Cracking centre back and he was able to take the ball up the park too. Gave the other lot his best years too, I liked his game.

I don't think I'd take anyone from the current Ibrox club for our roster atm though. Morelos is obviously quite talented but he's so petulant, childish and obnoxious; costs his team point afer point with his antics and also misses sitters when it matters. Tavernier is a good attacking player but he makes Lustig look like Thuram at the back. So I don't think so.

Ah, don't ban me but... Lee Wallace seems to be a relatively ok guy for a hun? And when his club died he stayed with the newco and tried to lift it up while the rats abandoned the ship, so I respect that.

Ah, but he turned out to be a very big grass, Uztai, and nobody wants players who are too big for their boots. He must have been a very naughty boy for the huns to leave him withering on the vine when they've been trawling the country for bargains.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back