Players In??

Why are players not wanting to sign for Celtic? After Umpteen Rumours and Umpteen players mentioned we are no further forward!
Do those being chased actually Know the Manager? Or is it the Scottish game?
Surely a club like Celtic could outbid any other clubs, with the exception of the English Premiership sides??
Injuries aside Celtic will struggle this season.

Seriously take a day off......

And the JFan fun-time and frolics fiesta just keeps giving.

At the last count, we had signed three targets and I'm sure that once the market starts to take shape then it will shake a few more apples from the tree.

I wonder how many players Davie Moyes would have signed by now, had he of course been confirmed in post?

Cheer up JFan, it's not as if you're one of them?
“ Shake a few apples from the tree”- love it. We’ve some talent on this forum ?

Andy, with all due respect - that boy needs a day on. Thus far, every day has been an off day for the wee fella!

He makes the Grim Reaper look like a happy clapper SP.

I don't mind valid criticism but his post is just moaning for the sake of moaning......we've made 3 decent signings, it's a given more will follow and they're being added to a side that's just secured a treble treble but according to JFan 'we're going to struggle this season' :confused: Pish!

HH mate.

I don't mind valid criticism but his post is just moaning for the sake of moaning......we've made 3 decent signings, it's a given more will follow and they're being added to a side that's just secured a treble treble but according to JFan 'we're going to struggle this season' :confused: Pish!

HH mate.
I'll give the boy his due, Andy......he's the one thing that's managed to unilaterally unify this entire wee community, so I guess he has at least one good point.

HH mate.

That's because he's a class A hun, Andy.

Perhaps he’s Gerry McKnee’s lovechild?!
Remember him every Friday Night Scotsports exclusive...Jim White wetting hiself waiting on Gerry to reveal what exclusive mess Celtic had gotten themselves into on the eve of every big match.
"Breaking news, Jim!!! John Collins' head has just fallen off and Paul McStay has been abducted by aliens"

"That's fantastic, Gerry! World-class reporting........why are you so good?"

"No secret, Jim.......it's all that succulent soup I've been supping since Jock Stein stuck a rocket up my not insignificant arse"

was it jimmy mcgrorys medal he used to pull out or jimmy calderwoods

i can exclusively reveal i do not know
Apparently he wrote Jimmy McGrorys autobiography...
I remember one guy calling into Radio Clyde about the time Celtic fans began singing Fields of Athenry & how fans would be up on tables singing before & after games having drunk too much & Ol Gerry saying it’s a disgrace & Celtic fans should not be adopting this “ rebel” song...only for the caller saying he had to pull McKnee off a table in an Irish pub in New York for singing said song??
If only we’d mobiles around that time ?

Back