Please cheer up, Mr Forrest.

Well i do have way too many thats for sure ??? but no point having them if my bills arent paid.

Boring shit first then i spend lol.

Anyway you enjoy the fruits of your genius/madness ???
Sure will, al LUMP THE FUKIN LOT ON BELGIUM -2????????

Given your penchant for shoes, i put a song in the duke box for you Sean ?

There is a psychological defence system to imagine the worst and secretly hope for the best. It means that when things go wrong you can be reassured that your first thoughts were correct. One of the things that I love about football as opposed to rugby is the fine margin that separates triumph from unmitigated despair. For instance can you imagine the headlines if Scotland had not snatched a last minute winner against Cyprus. Today's chip wrappers/firelighters hail Olly Burke and Steve Clarke as 'never say die heroes'. Scots fans are already shouting "Bring on Belgium". Results matter far more than performance. The better team does not always win. I absolutely believe that the Celtic squad that is assembled for season 2019-20 has the potential to beat ANY team in Europe. I also believe that the same squad has the potential to lose to ANY team in Europe. I do not believe that about the All Blacks. Football is 90 minutes of, if only, myopic referees, so nearly, course it was a penalty, never touched him, whit's the goalie doing moments. I choose to believe that the forthcoming season COULD be our second greatest season in our history.

Another feel good story turned into a negative by our resident Celtic blogger.

He's not the only Celtic writer, and if he's willing to trash his own reputation and squander his credibility over his monumental butthurt regarding the Lennon signing and some woefully misguided preconceived notions of how he thinks the club is failing, then he deserves a declining readership. At the very least.

I stopped reading him after the insult masquerading as his treble treble column.

He's not the only Celtic writer, and if he's willing to trash his own reputation and squander his credibility over his monumental butthurt regarding the Lennon signing and some woefully misguided preconceived notions of how he thinks the club is failing, then he deserves a declining readership. At the very least.

I stopped reading him after the insult masquerading as his treble treble column.

Think he has lost all reasonable connection with reality.

Either he deliberately talking pants, or he has had a breakdown.

Absolutely no real objectivity with him anymore.

Totally oblivious to valuation and price.

Makes as many outlandish claims as MSM these days, and perhaps even more negative than their constant gutter sniping and superficial twaddle.

I think his ego broken, and that's way more important to him than Celtic ever could be.

He used to be a good read. But since he either lost his mind, or makes more money with a lost mind, he became a no go zone for me.

Also he let reprobate minds write the biggest load of hate in the comments.

Its a scandal that a blog called Celtic blog can be utilised to attack whatever he chooses.

Was a first port call for me as anonymous reader for years. But since Rodgers came he became totally detached from reality, either deliberately or through illness.

if its illness, I wish you a speedy recovery.

Whoppers should remain at Burger King.

Objective balanced reporting should return asap.

Your tantrums and unqualified view of value should either be fully explained or abandoned.

But I suspect his illness will prevent him.

So what’s the verdict on James Forrest?

Personally I’m over him.

He’s like one or two on here.....perpetually moaning about everything Celtic.

I’m over them too.

Until there’s accurate supportive evidence on anything being said that’s detrimental to Celtic I will give any and all the benefit of the doubt.

It’s time to close ranks.....don’t you agree?

So what’s the verdict on James Forrest?

Personally I’m over him.

He’s like one or two on here.....perpetually moaning about everything Celtic.

I’m over them too.

Until there’s accurate supportive evidence on anything being said that’s detrimental to Celtic I will give any and all the benefit of the doubt.

It’s time to close ranks.....don’t you agree?

I'm one of those people who moaned quite a bit Imatim, but I'm now a changed man. Happy happy happy.
Which also makes me one of those annoying arseholes who moans about other people moaning because I've changed my tune.
Basically I'm a typical football fan......

fields of green was good to begin with ,then the celtic blog started, blogs carried on and were an interesting read at times but in the last year or two it went downhill
For me it was his inaction towards the vile posts that seemed to have free reign while at the same time deleting posts of celtic fans

Ah!

So it’s all about the money to Mr Forrest

Anyone else think he may be out and about and flying under the radar on other forums?

Members online

No members online now.

Back