Please cheer up, Mr Forrest.

Aye, he did. Didn't you Lubo?

I did shammy....about the team. Formations. Board. Brown. Brown again. Then Brown shut me up so I moaned about someone else. Then BR (but that's fine)...I moaned about Lennon appointment. Then my wee girls asked me the question "does that mean we are the only club ever to win the treble treble" as I was moaning about how poor we were in final....then it hit me. Why are you bloody moaning!!!!!
Cheer up and enjoy.

I did shammy....about the team. Formations. Board. Brown. Brown again. Then Brown shut me up so I moaned about someone else. Then BR (but that's fine)...I moaned about Lennon appointment. Then my wee girls asked me the question "does that mean we are the only club ever to win the treble treble" as I was moaning about how poor we were in final....then it hit me. Why are you bloody moaning!!!!!
Cheer up and enjoy.
I was wrong ,you did moan a lot ?

Cheer up and enjoy.
Nowt wrong with moaning

Cheer up and enjoy.

We've all had a rant or two, Lubo, myself included but at least some of us stop to smell the coffee and realise we are part of the family celebrating an amazing historical Trinity.

We want it to continue and can become irritated when things don't look like they're panning out the way we would like, with the management we would like and the players we want to see don the hoops.

We are Celtic, 8iar, Treble Treble Champions so let's bask in the glory and by all means have an opinion on what's happening but the constant whinging and negativity is pitiful.

Your ghirl is smarter than her years and has just taught you a lesson, Lubo. ???

We've all had a rant or two, Lubo, myself included but at least some of us stop to smell the coffee and realise we are part of the family celebrating an amazing historical Trinity.

We want it to continue and can become irritated when things don't look like they're panning out the way we would like, with the management we would like and the players we want to see don the hoops.

We are Celtic, 8iar, Treble Treble Champions so let's bask in the glory and by all means have an opinion on what's happening but the constant whinging and negativity is pitiful.

Your ghirl is smarter than her years and has just taught you a lesson, Lubo. ???

On matchdays we become a fan = fanatical, furious, fervent and most of the time a fanny

When nothing is happening we become supporters = Anxious, curious, concerned, critical, bemused but most of all remain loyal to our club and its baggage

hi bill glad to see your back

Well for the time being fella

Admitted to Golden Jubilee this afternoon for my Open Heart procedure tomorrow

Last time the 1st op on the list over ran and my op was pulled The Consultant wasn't here the following week so I was discharged It meant that I got to see the Scottish Cup Final which I otherwise wouldn't have been able to see if the op had gone ahead No tellies in ICU ?

So been psyching myself up for tomorrow's op

Not looking forward to it but realise that without it I won't be around to watch my grandkids growing up and as my 3 year old grandson had open heart surgery at 5 days old then again at 7 months and will have again before he starts school then intermittently throughout his life it would be rather disingenuous of me to complain to bitterly about my own situation

Anyway at least one of my wishes has been answered and David Moyes didn't get the manager's gig

Hopefully if I wake up after my Op tomorrow my 2nd wish will have been answered so I have my fingers toes and eyes crossed

All going well hopefully I'll be back on here posting my usual crap before too long

HH?

Last time the 1st op on the list over ran and my op was pulled The Consultant wasn't here the following week so I was discharged It meant that I got to see the Scottish Cup Final which I otherwise wouldn't have been able to see if the op had gone ahead No tellies in ICU ?

Not looking forward to it but realise that without it I won't be around to watch my grandkids growing up and as my 3 year old grandson had open heart surgery at 5 days old then again at 7 months and will have again before he starts school then intermittently throughout his life it would be rather disingenuous of me to complain to bitterly about my own situation

Anyway at least one of my wishes has been answered and David Moyes didn't get the manager's gig

Hopefully if I wake up after my Op tomorrow my 2nd wish will have been answered so I have my fingers toes and eyes crossed

All going well hopefully I'll be back on here posting my usual crap before too long

HH?
Good luck Bill. I'm sure you'll be fine, enjoying your family and soon be posting here. All the best. ????

HH?

Good luck, Bill! We'll see you when you get back. Hail Hail.

HH?

Remember Bill if they do not treat you kindly, look forawrd to reading about the aftermath.

Back